StColette Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 I wish my brother in NC could come during Christmas instead he's coming a couple of weeks early But that's going to be awesome. Over a year and a half since I've seen him and 2 and a half years since my dad has seen him
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 Yeah...I'll probably be cooking most of the meal (dad does the turkey, though) and it'll be a small affair with just the five of us... ...Jen...can I come to your house for Thanksgiving?
StColette Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 05:54 PM'] ...Jen...can I come to your house for Thanksgiving? [/quote] maybe someday lol
RemnantRules Posted November 1, 2004 Posted November 1, 2004 i just sit back and play football with all my little cousins or go Rockclimbing with my older cousins.
VeraMaria Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:05 PM'] Vera? Who's Vera? [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now