Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

National Conference on Catholic Youth Ministry
December 2-5 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Are you going? or do u know some1 whos going? do u live in PITTSBURGH?

We need a place 2 stay in pittsburgh!

If u can help out or if u just wanna say hi, drop me a line ~

SHALOM

CLaudine

Posted

YES!! I'm going with 3 other ym's!! yay~~~ phatmassers in pittsburgh!!!!!

cmotherofpirl
Posted (edited)

Don't know if Father is paying for us to go or not, but I live outside Pittsburgh.

Edited by cmotherofpirl
Posted
:o i could meet cmom?!?!?! :o

:drool: *gulp* :drool:
Posted

lol Red...ummm didn't know anything about this...i'll see if i can go.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[url="http://www.nfcym.org/v3/conf/2004/pdf/index.html"]http://www.nfcym.org/v3/conf/2004/pdf/index.html[/url]

Posted

Can we crash on someone floor?
We really want to go, but we need a place 2 stay!

HELP !! If you guys can help me out somehow ! email me!

ymolol@yahoo.ca


SHALOM

CLaudine

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I mentioned it to the youth group leader at the funeral today about looking for spots for sleepers. :D

how many?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i want to meet cmom!! :weep:

ryanmeyersmusic
Posted

i'll be there

we're showcasing friday night

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='ryanmeyersmusic' date='Nov 3 2004, 09:54 PM'] i'll be there

we're showcasing friday night [/quote]
that is goign to be SO cool ryan!!! :cool:

Posted

[quote name='ryanmeyersmusic' date='Nov 3 2004, 07:54 PM'] i'll be there

we're showcasing friday night [/quote]
sweet!!!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Nov 3 2004, 02:23 PM'] I mentioned it to the youth group leader at the funeral today about looking for spots for sleepers. :D

how many? [/quote]
there would be 2 girls or at least 1. ages 21, 23

Can you hook us up?


RYan Myers that's awesome that you are going, + Showcasing! I heard so much about you!! From Mr G !
I heard your baby is soooooooooooooo CUTE!

Is PM doing anything there? that weekend?


SHALOM

CLaudine

Edited by Claudine
cmotherofpirl
Posted (edited)

Floor space is available. :D You might have to take a bus into town.
When and how are you arriving?

Edited by cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Nov 5 2004, 12:49 PM'] Floor space is available. :D You might have to take a bus into town.
When and how are you arriving? [/quote]
We are not sure if we can even go for sure! But I will let you know!

Can you email me?

ymolol@yahoo.ca

Blessings

Claudine

cmotherofpirl
Posted

We are going to be there?

Anyone else?

Posted

I wish I didn't live so far away :sadder:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='ryanmeyersmusic' date='Nov 3 2004, 11:54 PM'] i'll be there

we're showcasing friday night [/quote]
put it in your news section on your site then.

Posted

I dont we are going~
Lack of funds...

:(
SORRY
Claudine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...