Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

w000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ash Wednesday
Posted
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope they don't end up with an omlette on their faces but I get the feeling that perhaps insiders know things that aren't online.
Ash Wednesday
Posted

I think of Strongbad saying "HOLY KRAAAAAP"


I think my faith in my country has been restored....

Posted

they've been very very careful so far, so i'm trusting them.

but i won't be certain till i see yahoo AP say it

Posted

ummm....there's nothing of this on MSNBC, and they are actually saying it's almost looking like Kerry will win it. So i dunno

Posted

MSNBC shows Ohio to Bush now!!!!
Praise God!!!

Birgitta Noel
Posted

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAW

Don't stop praying though, this could still change....

Posted

Alaska called for Bush, so he has 269. 1 more electoral vote to put him over the top....which state will it be????? Or will it be the Maine congressional district that is too close to call??? Anybody want to start a pool??

Posted

very true...but!!!! Bush right now has 269! lol

Posted

Fox sounds tempted to take Ohio away.. tempoerarly

Posted

lol....ABC hasn't given Bush Ohio yet :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Nov 3 2004, 02:11 AM'] lol....ABC hasn't given Bush Ohio yet :unsure: [/quote]
noone has except Fox

Posted

The funny part is...I have a coworker who works remotely from Cleveland. I jokingly call her the last undecided voter in Ohio.

Posted

as the rest of the nation looks in at my corner of the world... well a county away anyway

Posted

[quote]noone has except Fox [/quote]

No..MSNBC has put it for Bush too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...