Azriel Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [url="http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/11/03/editorial_ed1a.html"]Good Points[/url]
heyyoimjohnny Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Sad and true... people are gonna have to let go of this bitterness in their hearts.
cmotherofpirl Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Somehow I think it would have been easier for us to accept defeat than it will be for the Kerry people.
mmmerf Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Nov 3 2004, 02:12 PM'] Somehow I think it would have been easier for us to accept defeat than it will be for the Kerry people. [/quote] I couldn't disagree more. The way I see it, now there's a chance for life for more unborn children. If Kerry had won, that hope would have been lost. Dave
Carrie Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 I'm getting vicious comments from people at work who are Kerry supporters. This is going to take awhile for them to accept.
Ash Wednesday Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 At first I thought this was an article from the National Enquirer.
Guest Aluigi Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='mmmerf' date='Nov 3 2004, 12:38 PM'] I couldn't disagree more. The way I see it, now there's a chance for life for more unborn children. If Kerry had won, that hope would have been lost. Dave [/quote] but we would've been more civilized, less calling for assasinations (one person in school today actually did that) and less calling for riots and throwing beer bottles at him on innaguration day..
Luthien Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 Kerry supporters were so sure they had the election in the bag, that they can't believe that Bush is once again president.
cmotherofpirl Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 [quote name='mmmerf' date='Nov 3 2004, 02:38 PM'] I couldn't disagree more. The way I see it, now there's a chance for life for more unborn children. If Kerry had won, that hope would have been lost. Dave [/quote] I don't think you understand what I mean [sorry ]. The Kerry people are a younger crowd, many are not religious and will be bitter and think its the end of the world. [ this does not apply to phatmassers] Bush people are generally older and have a deep faith in God who will get things right in the end. Its a whole different worldview.
Luthien Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 Im a youth who voted for Bush.... :leave: K Im back
BeenaBobba Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 Indeed. There are a lot of ticked off people today. I've come across a few of them myself. God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 I'm voted for Bush, and I'm 22-years-old. God bless, Jen
Lounge Daddy Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 [font="Courier"]Bush just blows the liberal’s minds They are young naive and hold a misplaced idealism Bush won with a higher than average registered voter turnout and Bush won a popular vote of more than 58,390,139 … this is huge – this is bigger than Reagan! 2004: Bush 58,390,139 (current, from CNN) 2000: Gore 50,996,582 1996: Clinton 45,590,703* 1992: Clinton 44,908,254* 1988: Bush 47,946,000 1984: Reagan 54,455,000 1980: Reagan 43,901,812 *Not a majority of the vote So what is this “nation divided” line that the liberals are trying to feed us? Was Clinton told he needed to “reach across the isle”? We are not a nation divided and the Liberals cannot handle the will of the people – that’s why the Libs are going to take the popular decision on the gay rights amendment to the courts after they lost it at the polls. [/font]
MagiDragon Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 i don't know if we can really say that bush is bigger than reagan . . . reagan won the popular vote by huge amounts, and won virtually every state. BTW, Reagan was one of the greatest Presidents of all time!!! Even if Bush pales by comparison, Bush can still be great! Peace, Joe
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Nov 3 2004, 09:28 PM'] [font="Courier"]Bush just blows the liberal’s minds They are young naive and hold a misplaced idealism Bush won with a higher than average registered voter turnout and Bush won a popular vote of more than 58,390,139 … this is huge – this is bigger than Reagan! 2004: Bush 58,390,139 (current, from CNN) 2000: Gore 50,996,582 1996: Clinton 45,590,703* 1992: Clinton 44,908,254* 1988: Bush 47,946,000 1984: Reagan 54,455,000 1980: Reagan 43,901,812 *Not a majority of the vote So what is this “nation divided” line that the liberals are trying to feed us? Was Clinton told he needed to “reach across the isle”? We are not a nation divided and the Liberals cannot handle the will of the people – that’s why the Libs are going to take the popular decision on the gay rights amendment to the courts after they lost it at the polls. [/font] [/quote] i agree i think it was pretty clear by all the votes who they wanted...otherwise it would not have been such a big number
BeenaBobba Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 As of now, one of my friends (a Kerry supporter) isn't talking to me because I voted for Bush. She's got major beef. God bless, Jen P.S. It's funny how tolerance works, isn't it?
Lil Red Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Nov 3 2004, 09:25 PM'] P.S. It's funny how tolerance works, isn't it? [/quote] yeah...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now