BLAZEr Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 It's been a long time since I did nothing on a Friday night . . . what a snoozer . . . NEVER AGAIN!
curtins Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 i decided to stay in this friday night- and just hang out with my pham and research science project listen to music and play raven sheild
mamalove Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 It's been a long time since I've done anything on a Friday night . . . what a loser. :boring:
Iacobus Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 I watched Godfather Part One (It has been years senice I read the book or saw the movie). Only one thing could have made it better, starts with a P and ends with an e, and just got five dollars from me today... mean evil people who win bets against all odds...
shelly_freak Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 I went bowling with my friend's friends. It was ok but not that great. For starters I forgot to tape Joan of Arcadia and I smell like smoke which makes my eyes all puffy and itchy.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 i can share some of my whataburger with you Blazer if ya want i guess i can spare one precious fry!
StColette Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 I had a quiet night too lol I finished an Apologetics tract, so at least I was somewhat productive tonight lol
Lil Red Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 i went to a lay-education program....and felt like snoring the whole way through...
Andrea348 Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Nov 6 2004, 12:40 AM'] For starters I forgot to tape Joan of Arcadia [/quote] Not me. I remembered to put in the tape. I've got to watch it today along with last weeks that I have on tape also. Last night I went to Benigans for dinner with a friend and we hung out for a while.
rachael Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 i went out to dinner with my parents saw the incredibles with my friends
yiannii Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 I worked on friday night. It is actually Saturday night here and I stayed home to "study" for my exams next week.... it didn't really happen and I am wondering why I wasted a Saturday night at home when I could have gone out. What is Joan of Arcadia? It sounds familiar...
Andrea348 Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [quote name='yiannii' date='Nov 6 2004, 08:47 AM'] What is Joan of Arcadia? It sounds familiar... [/quote] It's a show on CBS. It is about a high school girl who hears God talking to her through other people. Usually Joan learns why God asks her to do certain tasks by the end of the episode.
HomeTeamFamily Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [quote]Only one thing could have made it better, starts with a P and ends with an e[/quote] pride and prejudice?
Theoketos Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Nov 6 2004, 07:29 AM'] I chased teenagers. [/quote] Did you shoot them with Darts that paralyse them?
Lavender Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 It was my mom's b-day friday night, so we went out to eat, and then went to the football championship (which we lost horribly by the way). Oh well, had lots of fun at game cheering on the band nerds. Go band! (I'm such a dork)
ForHimAlone Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 Friday night was the opening of our play, All's Well That Ends Wrong. I'm very glad to say that it went marvelously!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now