Paladin D Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I love the taste of Coke, plus I collect Coca-Cola memorbila. So...Coke gets my vote. Note: This is not a poll on a favorite drink, but a favorite soft drink company. Which will include all it's other soft drink products.
Dave Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I go with Coke -- its soft drinks are the best, IMO! Those from the Pepsi Company are good, but I've just never gotten into them. And Dr. Pepper, well, let's just say I can't stand that!
CatholicAndFanatical Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I went with Coke becuase Pepsi donates to Planned Parenthood, so I dont support them
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 I went with Coke becuase Pepsi donates to Planned Parenthood, so I dont support them I'm curious if that's on the Pepsi website.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 hmm good question. I remember reading that from a Catholic Website..I think it was discussed here also and someone posted a link to the site. It showed all the companies that supported Planned Parenthood. Was very informative..now I must confess, the place I work at have pepsi machines..so i do buy them sometimes..but had I of had a choice it would be Coke.
BLAZEr Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 now I must confess, the place I work at have pepsi machines..so i do buy them sometimes..but had I of had a choice it would be Coke. You have a choice even there: You could NOT buy one. Imagine the babies you would save by your sacrifice!
CatholicAndFanatical Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 yea good point..I do feel bad. I could just bring in my own drink. Would probably be better anyway since Id rather not drink pop.
foundsheep Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I go with Coke -- its soft drinks are the best, IMO! Those from the Pepsi Company are good, but I've just never gotten into them. And Dr. Pepper, well, let's just say I can't stand that! Dr. Pepper is the next best thing to water DAVE!
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I love Dr. Pepper, but as far as other sodas go, I like the Coke company best. :)
TempleofVesarius Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 (edited) DP....with RUM!!!!! :D the doc and the captain make a good team :P Edited October 6, 2003 by TempleofVesarius
immaculata Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 ummm.. isn't Dr. Pepper manufactured by Coca Cola? It's not it's own company. But it IS my favorite!! :D
TempleofVesarius Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 no Dr. Pepper and 7UP formed their own independant company i believe...thats why pepsi developed seirra mist
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 ummm.. isn't Dr. Pepper manufactured by Coca Cola? It's not it's own company. But it IS my favorite!! :D Wrong, if you go to the official Dr. Pepper site, it says otherwise. (Sorry, can't find the direct link) :D I was confused by this as well, since Dr. Pepper is ethier on the same shelves with the Coke products, or Pepsi products.
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 no Dr. Pepper and 7UP formed their own independant company i believe...thats why pepsi developed seirra mist You're correct.
Anna Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 The more mature palate prefers Schweppes Ginger Ale, however my second choice would be Coke. B)
Thomas Michael Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 I gotta stick up for Dr Pepper here... my dad worked for them for 20 years, and it was the lifeblood of our family.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now