Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How big is your town?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

my town is about 30k (what i put down) but the metro area is around 300-400k.

Posted

According to the website, Portland has a population of 64,000 which accounts for a quarter of Maine's total population. This is not surprising as the rest of Maine is made up of towns with less than 5,000 inhabitants. Wheee :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Nov 7 2004, 10:41 PM'] There is no town that I know of that has 100 million people in it.... that's just ridiculous. [/quote]
The three largest cities (according to Lonely Planet) are Mexico City, Tokyo, and NYC. None of them have more than 25 million.



My city has just under a million, or just over, depending on how you define the metropolitan area.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 8 2004, 01:33 PM'] The three largest cities (according to Lonely Planet) are Mexico City, Tokyo, and NYC. None of them have more than 25 million.



My city has just under a million, or just over, depending on how you define the metropolitan area. [/quote]
I know!!!!

Now all we have to do is find these two people who apparently live in a secret city of 100 million.....

Atlantis perhaps?

Apparently this city is also Catholic.... and has access to the internet.

Unless these people actually live INSIDE the internet!

wow.....

major conspiracy afoot here....

Posted

hahaha....i love conspiracies!!!

Posted

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Nov 8 2004, 02:38 PM'] I know!!!!

Now all we have to do is find these two people who apparently live in a secret city of 100 million.....

Atlantis perhaps?

Apparently this city is also Catholic.... and has access to the internet.

Unless these people actually live INSIDE the internet!

wow.....

major conspiracy afoot here.... [/quote]
:ph34r:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I define my city bourndries soo loosely as to encompass the majority of the surounding states... :crackup:

Posted

Ya know, I have absolutly no idea...

Posted

Ah yes! It's that person whose city is "China".

And that other guy who is from "Jesusland" (See The New Map thread)

Posted

I live in Vegas. I'm not sure how many people are her, though. I do know that we're the fastest growing city in the United States, though. I love it here.

Marie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...