rachael Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:12 PM'] the picture you posted with the um, [i]somersault[/i] man. You really ought to clean up your act. :angry: [/quote] it was my picture, don't attack micah
StColette Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:12 PM'] the picture you posted with the um, [i]somersault[/i] man. You really ought to clean up your act. :angry: [/quote] He didn't post it Rachael did, and she corrected it.
theculturewarrior Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:12 PM'] was it my picture? i'm sorry i changed it [/quote] I don't see you posting anything bad. Just Raph. How are you going to win Angela over with that kind of behavior, Raph? :angry:
qfnol31 Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [img]http://1scom.net/~mwkeith/BGE2.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:02 PM'] [img]http://www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/weeniepup.jpg[/img] [/quote] Hey I have this pic. I've posted it before crazy
StColette Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:14 PM'] I don't see you posting anything bad. Just Raph. How are you going to win Angela over with that kind of behavior, Raph? :angry: [/quote]
theculturewarrior Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 I'm sorry. I was just playing. Must phlogg self.
rachael Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 i'm sorry guys, i thought the picture was humorous i didnt think people would get offended
StColette Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:15 PM'] I'm sorry. I was just playing. Must phlogg self. [/quote] lol let me help :hammer:
StColette Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:15 PM'] i'm sorry guys, i thought the picture was humorous i didnt think people would get offended [/quote] don't sweat it Rach it's okie pokie
theculturewarrior Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:15 PM'] i'm sorry guys, i thought the picture was humorous i didnt think people would get offended [/quote] I wasn't offended. I was just joking. I thought I was being humorous. *rolls eyes at self*
Moosey Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 Poor little moose :wub: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/Moose.jpg[/img] I know I've posted this picture but that was a long time ago and it doesn't count [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P6030022.jpg[/img] Yep thats my arm
rachael Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 ok...i'll post more pics then [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/sunnyboy.jpg[/img] my attack bird
rachael Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Nov 8 2004, 04:19 PM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P6030022.jpg[/img] Yep thats my arm [/quote] i can totally do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waits for a high five*
theculturewarrior Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 moosey looks pretty strong. :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 8, 2004 Author Posted November 8, 2004 [img]http://jokes.glowport.com/cartoon/badhair.gif[/img] [img]http://www.normsradio.com/components/september-pics/cat-funny.gif[/img] [img]http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/humour/images/27soccer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bokranch.com/PJ%20Funny%20Face.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.mahlstedt.net/Photos/Funny%20Stuff/slides/GOOD_DOG.jpg[/img] [img]http://nawtythings.com/halloween/funny/F14.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 I love babies and puppies :wub: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/babyandpuppy.gif[/img]
rachael Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 Moosey: Here's my arm: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/Dscf0012.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 Sweet! Double jointed sistah *high fives rach*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now