An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should I Go To This?

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Only do what I tell you....... never use your own brain........ don't listen to Philippe........ you are getting sleepy, very sleepy...... you are thinking..... hey I want to go and mow Sinners lawn for $5...........

You are the person most qualified for making this decision Angela, if you are aware of what the Church teaches, which I'm sure you are, and you feel that this seminar will not sway your thoughts on what the Church teaches, then I see no problem with you going. If you are a little unsure about being capable of not being swayed then I wouldn't go.

DancesforLove

I see no problem with going it's up to you though about whether or not to take the advice they give. But it could be very informative.

why subject yourself to listening to a bunch of half-truths about sex from an audience and speaker who I can guess won't be too receptive to any correction that may be needed? I would be frustrated.

why not... its good to hear others interpretation of subjects even if we dont agree with it, its ok to listen to it and hey maybe you can learn a thing or two.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:35 AM'] How can we refute people if we do't listen to what they say? ;) [/quote]
I really doubt that this man will be open to refutation. It would be like this- :wall:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I will definatly tell you the results of this "encounter" and I'm sure I will be ready to rant afterwards ^_^