dUSt Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Calling everyone in the Houston area: PHATMASS RAPPERS NEED A PLACE TO STAY NOV 13-16 DURING THE NCYC If anybody has any spare bedrooms, garages, covered patios, please let us know. There'll be about 6-8 of us. hahaha seriously.
dUSt Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 Oh. Free t-shirts, CDs and waffles to the hosts.
Guest Legion Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Dust: I would invite ya'll, but I have to ask the boss first. Might not be able to take all of you. Will get back w/you tomorrow. I live in Pearland just south of H-town.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Hmmm.... if ya'll don't mind staying here in the 'hood I can see about getting my middle bedroom usable. It ain't purty but it's dry, and comfortable. Oh and you'd be connected to Phatmass all the time via the cable modem and the new Dell.... Seriously, we have a double futon and a couch and someone could make a pallet in the baby's room too. Let me know. :ph34r: P.S. We're about 15 minutes away from Reliant Stadium and Center.
INRIWarrior3 Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 You live H-town Kilroy? Me too, I live near the University of St. Thomas off Richmond and Montrose. I'm a student and theology major there. I didn't know anyone was from Houston on this board...small world huh?
Paladin D Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 (edited) You live H-town Kilroy? Me too, I live near the University of St. Thomas off Richmond and Montrose. I'm a student and theology major there. I didn't know anyone was from Houston on this board...small world huh? I mean, ReformationNow is from Delaware; my old home state. I find it very odd, considering Delawarians are extremely hard to find on the internet. Edited October 7, 2003 by Paladin D
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 yeah ya know a youth group i know has a shirt that says on teh back... "will work for christ" anyways im off subject but i thought that was cool.... in fact, theres alot of texas peeps on here.... and several in houston. isnt that neat? +JMJ
INRIWarrior3 Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Yes, it's very cool since Texas is predominantly a Bible-Belt state. It's suprising to see so many Texas Catholics not to mention those of us in Houston on one sight. God bless. INRIWarrior3
Guest Legion Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Dust: Da Boss says ya'll can stay at my house. We live in Pearland. 15min. from Reliant. Straight shot up hwy 288 (Nolan Ryan Expressway). Me, wife, & son have three rooms and a Pop-up camper(camper holds 8). Fouton couch & chair, Bunk bed, & lots of floor space. My wife has me on a diet, but I'm sure she'll let me eat the waffles (eggo's?). contact me if you like.
Guest Legion Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 I meant to say we have 3 bedrooms available.
dUSt Posted October 12, 2003 Author Posted October 12, 2003 Okay, it looks like we have offers from Legion and Kilroy... Kilroy benefits: 1. Don John, aka Rupert 2. Cable Modem 3. Baby that never cries Legion benefits: 1. Three bedrooms 2. Pop-up camper (this would be good for the rappers with body odor) Since y'all both say that you live 15 minutes away, distance doesn't play a factor... Each of you write a 5 paragraph essay explaining why you'd be the better host for the phatmass rappers. Please have it ready by the end of the day. hahaha
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Oh. Free t-shirts, CDs and waffles to the hosts. Awww, man! To live in houston, Texas... If any of you come to Miami, you're welcome to stay with us !!!
TempleofVesarius Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 I used to live in houston with my aunt she owns the hobbit cafe B) if your lookin for a good place to eat its right on richmond ave
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Each of you write a 5 paragraph essay explaining why you'd be the better host for the phatmass rappers. Please have it ready by the end of the day. hahaha times new roman 12 font. 1 inch margins MLA format double space no less than 5000 words (1000 words per paragraph) include a coversheet with name, date and location.
VeraMaria Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 times new roman 12 font. 1 inch margins MLA format double space no less than 5000 words (1000 words per paragraph) include a coversheet with name, date and location. Then of course a bibliography with the works you cited (you need at least 3 sources) A couple of pictures (color, please!) of the space Must have an introduction, three body paragraphs and a conclusion State at least three reasons why they should choose YOU :D State at least three reasons why they SHOULDN'T choose anyone else :rolleyes:
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 Then of course a bibliography with the works you cited (you need at least 3 sources) A couple of pictures (color, please!) of the space Must have an introduction, three body paragraphs and a conclusion State at least three reasons why they should choose YOU :D State at least three reasons why they SHOULDN'T choose anyone else No, not MLA, use Turabian formatting, make it tougher, most people don't know what Turabian is. First one to speak gets dibs on my Turabian book. :P
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 I used to live in houston with my aunt she owns the hobbit cafe B) if your lookin for a good place to eat its right on richmond ave Yeah, me too. If anyone goes to the Hobbit eat a piece of Mousse cake for me! Or key lime pie! Or a wrap with grilled chicken and guacamole! Or a Lady Galadriel! Ugh.... I'm making myself hungry..... :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now