Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 Yes. And I'm not Micah, I'm Raphael.
homeschoolmom Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 :crackup: you're welcome in my threads anytime!!!
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:28 PM'] :wavey: [/quote] get outta here!!!! :angry:
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:29 PM'] Yes. And I'm not Micah, I'm Raphael. [/quote] then why did you respond to micah in the other thread?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:32 PM'] then why did you respond to micah in the other thread? [/quote] Because I'm schizo...
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:33 PM'] Because I'm schizo... [/quote] not another one
theculturewarrior Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 now, this is [b]my kind of thread![/b]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:34 PM'] not another one [/quote] lol...no...not really...that was a joke...
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:35 PM'] lol...no...not really...that was a joke... [/quote] i know
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:35 PM'] now, this is [b]my kind of thread![/b] [/quote] hey! welcome!
theculturewarrior Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:35 PM'] :schizo: [/quote] don't you know it's spelled with a k? Didn't you learn anything in lobotomy class?
homeschoolmom Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:37 PM'] don't you know it's spelled with a k? Didn't you learn anything in lobotomy class? [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 06:37 PM'] don't you know it's spelled with a k? Didn't you learn anything in lobotomy class? [/quote] No...sorry...I just know that "schizo" is the transliteration of the Koine Greek for "I cut."
rachael Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 05:37 PM'] don't you know it's spelled with a k? Didn't you learn anything in lobotomy class? [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now