Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

11:11 alert...


Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

So do we 11:11 at 11:11 a.m. or p.m.?

Because technically the proper 11:11 is a.m. and 11:11 p.m. is actually 23:11 on the 24 hour clock. Or do we double the fun and do it twice that day?

[img]http://www.iampariah.com/blog/assets/snoopyhappydance.gif[/img]

homeschoolmom
Posted

Technically, yes 11:11 am is the proper time for Charlie Brown dancing!!! However, the tradition started in college and am was class time and pm was, well, dancing time!!! Now that I am old and have an old man husband, we wish we could change the tradition, but, alas... we cannot. It's 11:11 pm.

I am sooooo delighted that you remembered, Ash!!!!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Woo hoo!
P.M. it is!! After all, Jesus probably wasn't born December 25th, either. Tradition isn't always wrong, just different.

:banana:

Okay, the last 11:11 wrinkle: which time zone? Or multiple?

Posted

[url="http://home.hawaii.rr.com/wi000/peanuts.mid"]http://home.hawaii.rr.com/wi000/peanuts.mid[/url]

[img]http://www.carolprice.com/DancingSnoopy.gif[/img]

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:40 PM'] Woo hoo!
P.M. it is!! After all, Jesus probably wasn't born December 25th, either. Tradition isn't always wrong, just different.

:banana:

Okay, the last 11:11 wrinkle: which time zone? Or multiple? [/quote]
All time zones... that's the beauty... :)

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Okay, then I will 11:11 on phatmass Pacific Time, p.m. :D

homeschoolmom
Posted

Don't forget to brush up on your "Pony" "Watusi" and all those other cool 60s dances...

Posted

get this....

My Mom in Law's birthday is tomorrow.

She was not only born on 11/11, but she was the 11th child in the family!

just a bit o'trivia.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Azriel' date='Nov 10 2004, 08:52 PM']get this....

My Mom in Law's birthday is tomorrow.

She was not only born on 11/11, but she was the 11th child in the family!

just a bit o'trivia.[/quote]
:notworthy:

Posted

hehe my bday is tomorrow too ^_^

Posted

Happy Birthday!!!! :birthday:

Posted (edited)

Thanks Balthazor ^_^

Edited by StColette
theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Nov 10 2004, 10:01 PM'] Thank Balthazor ^_^ [/quote]
for your birthday, I got you what every girl needs...a jug of XOXOX, and Micahs going to do a caning. :cool:

Posted
:sadder: I don't know the Charlie Brown
Posted

Remember that at that exact time the armistice ending the Great War was signed.

Remember those who fought and died for your freedom.

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 10:10 PM'] for your birthday, I got you what every girl needs...a jug of XOXOX, and Micahs going to do a caning. :cool: [/quote]
****HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG****

Big birthday hug for you StCollete! :group: :group: :group: :group:

Posted

[quote name='XIX' date='Nov 11 2004, 01:53 AM'] ****HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG****

Big birthday hug for you StCollete! :group: :group: :group: :group: [/quote]
awwwwwwwwwwwww thank you ^_^ :group:

Posted

I dont think dust has set the clock back an hour yet lol

Posted

[quote]I dont think dust has set the clock back an hour yet lol[/quote]
So I'm not the only one who noticed :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...