An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mommy humor

Lil Red

Courtesy of my sister who has 2 kids

Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table, he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?" he squeaks.

Papa Bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my Porridge?" he roars.

Momma Bear puts her head through the kitchen and yells. "For crying out loud, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Momma Bear who got up first, it was Momma Bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Momma Bear who made the coffee, it was Momma Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night, and put everything away, it was Momma Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Momma Bear who set the darn table, it was Momma Bear who put the stinkin' cat out, cleaned the litter box, and filled the cat's water and food dishes, and now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-bums downstairs, and grace Momma Bear's kitchen with your grumpy presence, listen good, cause I'm only going to say this one more time.......

I HAVEN'T MADE THE ___ING PORRIDGE YET !!"

Edited by cmotherofpirl

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Colleen' date='Nov 11 2004, 03:08 PM'] Sounds like Momma Bear got up on the wrong side of her too-soft bed. . . . [/quote]
:rolling: