theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 hey Phlowery. What's up? :wavey: I forgot...are we still engaged? Oh well...I think you're cool even if you ARE engaged to a weird guy like me. But it can't be good for your rep. Just so you know.
azaelia Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 I'm going to hit you with a snowball someday
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 Call me the one-eyed, eves-dropping stalker.
azaelia Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 11 2004, 07:11 PM'] Call me the one-eyed, eves-dropping stalker. [/quote] Watch for bamboo sticks...
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 it's okay. I tell [i]everybody[/i] my secrets. I'm evenhanded see? Not cliquish. [quote] Call me the one-eyed, eves-dropping stalker. [/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 lol what is snow? its hot over here....and thats cuz the "cold front" *supposely* came in already.....oh well......fake snow and icicles for me this year and thats a good question TCW im not sure but i dont think its bad for my rep........ did mister peterson say yes to being best man yet? well let me know cuz well......i still got the ring......hehe
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Nov 11 2004, 06:12 PM'] lol kool thred but flowery is mine! [/quote] lol :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 11 2004, 07:12 PM'] it's okay. I tell [i]everybody[/i] my secrets. I'm evenhanded see? Not cliquish. [/quote] Ouch...that hurt...I got the hidden insult...
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 there will be no cliques here at phatmass...... thank you very much. :elvis: and be nice to everyone!! :bee: now you guys better start sending tacos, so very tasty and good for you, to my PM box.....im hungry
azaelia Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [looks up at the sky] Please snow? I need a snowball... :mischief:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 lol alright someone tell me cuz i dont know but is it flowery or phlowery?
rachael Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 11 2004, 06:12 PM'] Call me the one-eyed, eves-dropping stalker. [/quote] or i could call you :deformed: [quote]now you guys better start sending tacos, so very tasty and good for you, to my PM box.....im hungry [/quote] [quote]it's okay. I tell [i]everybody[/i] my secrets. I'm evenhanded see? Not cliquish. [/quote] :rotfl:
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Nov 11 2004, 06:13 PM'] lol what is snow? its hot over here....and thats cuz the "cold front" *supposely* came in already.....oh well......fake snow and icicles for me this year and thats a good question TCW im not sure but i dont think its bad for my rep........ did mister peterson say yes to being best man yet? well let me know cuz well......i still got the ring......hehe [/quote] Can I marry Amy too? It's just that if I mixed your hot weather with her cold weather...I'd get a lovely Seattle.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 LOL i think you should marry her, and i keep the ring.... muwahahaha
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Nov 11 2004, 07:16 PM'] [/quote] Cathgirl!!! I want to tell you that I love Iowa now...thanks for going Bush!!!
theculturewarrior Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Nov 11 2004, 06:21 PM'] LOL i think you should marry her, and i get to keep the ring.... muwahahaha [/quote] Hmmm...it's pretty cold in Maine. Can I marry you in the winter and her in the summer?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now