cathoholic Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 (edited) you and me both buddy Edited November 12, 2004 by cathoholic
Ash Wednesday Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Hey buddy, I'm stressin', too. I've still got another month of teaching a college class and it is REALLY draining!!! I don't know if I'm gonna do this next quarter.
StColette Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Very stressed! 1 Chemistry research paper on Clean Coal Burning Technologies 1 Botany lab research paper on Transpiration 1 Botany lab research paper on Photosynthesis 1 Botany lab research paper on Plant Nutrient Deficiencies 1 Botany lab research paper on Metabolism British Literature Exam on Monday Chemistry Lab and Botany Lab finals in two weeks
J.R.D Posted November 12, 2004 Author Posted November 12, 2004 WOA your really stressed jennie Want some "medicine"? My uncle is a street pharmices
StColette Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 No thanks no meds other than the ibuprofen I just took for a headache I'll be fine I just have to keep telling myself only a month left of this semester! Which means less phatmassing with all these research papers and finals coming up
cmotherofpirl Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I am way too stressed and its only 7:37A
franciscanheart Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 stressssssssssssssssed. yep. :group: we can get through it!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now