Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I've never read them, but I'm curious about them...they seem interesting from the little I've heard...
azaelia Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I've heard of them, but never read them. I'm reading the Gormenghast novels by Mervyn Peake right now. Maybe I'll get to those afterwards.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Nov 11 2004, 08:03 PM'] I've heard of them, but never read them. I'm reading the Gormenghast novels by Mervyn Peake right now. Maybe I'll get to those afterwards. [/quote] A friend of mine from seminary read those...apparently there is a movie as well...
azaelia Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 11 2004, 08:04 PM'] A friend of mine from seminary read those...apparently there is a movie as well... [/quote] Yeah, it was a BBC miniseries type thing. don't want to see it until after I'm done reading them. So far they're really good
DancesforLove Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I think I read them when I was younger or my sisters did.
TrinityAddiction Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Read 'em. They're great- I love the author's voice and attitude in the book
Cesar624 Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Awesome books! I love them so much - highly addictive. Read em! And I can't wait for the movie!
shelly_freak Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Love the books, can't wait for the movie!
Lavender Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I read the first three. A little too depressing for me, but they are well written. The movie looks good from what I've seen.
CreepyCrawler Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 i listened to them on tape and tim curry does the first two books and he's great and the books are lovely. the author reads the third one and he wasn't as good as tim curry, so i think i'm going to read that one before the movie comes out since the first movie is a combo of the first three books.
christ_myantidrug Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Ive never read the books, but I saw a preview for the movie thats coming out and it looks really interesting. I want to go see it!
FutureSoror Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I've seen the books and heard about the movie, but I've never read them. Maybe I will now...
DemonSlayer Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I have'nt read the books, but the movie looks fantastic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now