Balthazor Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 yellow and white are the colors of the vatican's flag red, white, purple, green and rose.... and sometimes blue for mary are liturgical colors I'll give you an idea Green = ordinary time Purple=advent and lent Red=pentacost Blue and white= marian feast days White=christmas, easter
Rebirth flame Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 you guys crack me up... haha, BLAZEr and flowery, i'll keep those suggestions in mind... God Bless! ~nate
Balthazor Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 I think I need a hoodie with the sacred heart on it. Yes, that is definatley what I need. or As the protestants put it a "flaming heart of Jesus" that would be awesome!
shelly_freak Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 [quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Nov 11 2004, 10:16 PM'] I don't have any hoodies at all. [/quote] Guy, we have in our midst...a hoodie virgin
Scofizzle Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 i would buy one if they had a cooler design
foundsheep Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 Last year DUST had the west coast chopper emblem design on a hoodie.
christ_myantidrug Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 WOW i would SO buy a hoodie . I love hoodies and Im running low, and i cant find any good ones anywhere . that would be incredibly amazing
Theoketos Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 ooo ooo ooo Dude man, dUSt man, it would be cool to have some with that Maltiese cross on it.
master_alterserver Posted November 13, 2004 Author Posted November 13, 2004 psst...is dUSt still ignoreing us...i'm dissapointed...I'll send him an e-mail...
Guest Posted November 13, 2004 Posted November 13, 2004 [quote name='Rebirth flame' date='Nov 11 2004, 10:14 PM'] my youth group is in the process of making hoodies! it's pretty sweeet! Gonna be walkin' around town, sportin' my youth group hoodie. People are gonna be like, "Hey, what's up w/ that carp?" And i be like, "Dude, this is Truth! Representin!" and then i'll get like shot or something for pretending to be hip hop... [/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 13, 2004 Posted November 13, 2004 actually its kinda hard to sale hoodies since the prices seem to be high compared to tees....but his last hoodies he made are awesome! alot of my teens got them!
master_alterserver Posted November 13, 2004 Author Posted November 13, 2004 hoodies are worth the price...I would love to go to the March for Life in a phatmass hoodie...so cool!
foundsheep Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [img]http://www.catholicismwow.de/pmwccshirt.jpg[/img] I found em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='Nov 13 2004, 08:55 PM'] [img]http://www.catholicismwow.de/pmwccshirt.jpg[/img] I found em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] yup those are the ones that my sister took orders for when she wasn't suppose to! lol
foundsheep Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Nov 13 2004, 08:02 PM'] yup those are the ones that my sister took orders for when she wasn't suppose to! lol [/quote] [img]http://www.aoadesign.qc.ca/scans/coagulated milk.jpg[/img] Have some coagulated milk rat!
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='Nov 13 2004, 09:07 PM'] [img]http://www.aoadesign.qc.ca/scans/coagulated milk.jpg[/img] Have some coagulated milk rat! [/quote] :mouse: who you calling rat?!
foundsheep Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 or you can be............ [img]http://www.homestead.com/championpigeons/files/StoolPigeon.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now