Andrea348 Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [img]http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photos/church099.jpg[/img] Somebody had WAY too much time on their hands. It looks awesome though... Check out some close ups: [url="http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photos001.html"]Abston Church of Christ[/url]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 That is both pathetic and amazing at the same time...
gonzaga Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 amazing. think I might buy some lego for christmas, or even before it! i just remembered how good it was!
Paladin D Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 I remember being a HUGE Lego Maniac as a kid, though I was always frustrated because I didn't always have the parts that I needed (I would usually run out). I did build a Catholic Church, but I have no photos of it from what I remember. Maybe I should build a Church this Christmas .
DancesforLove Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 14 2004, 02:22 PM'] That is both pathetic and amazing at the same time... [/quote] LOL I agree!! It's amazing indeed though lol
jdjars Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 whoa. i wonder how long that took them... wow.
Dreamweaver Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 Wow! I love it! I was obsessed with LEGO as a kid. My favorite parts are the pictures of INVADING CATS! Crazy giant mutant cats!
gonzaga Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 lego was great. then when u had to put it back in the box, u would try to take it apart carefully so you could try and put it together again! well I did...anyway, I am going to buy lego, u know, for when my cousins come round to mine, it will be there for them to play with....
phatcatholic Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 i think that's the single coolest thing i've ever seen..........
Balthazor Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 you obviously have never been to the corn palace.....
shelly_freak Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 looks like something my brother would do...and he's 13
disturbedxfairy Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 wow! that's crazy awesome! wish i could do something like that. kind of wish i was a lego so i could be in a gorgeous church like that (not that my church isn't pretty, but... well... you know what i mean)
Dreamweaver Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 I never considered how bumpy the pews would be for the lego people. Homilies and sermons must seem very long for them!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now