An Old School Catholic Message Board

Write you letters to Sants Clause

J.R.D

[color=green]Dear Santa Claus,[/color]

[color=red]I really don't want anything this year. Just bring extra presents to my little brothers and sisters![/color] ^_^

[color=green]Actually . . . there is one thing I might like . . . a ride on the Polar Express and a silver bell from your sleigh?[/color]

:D

[color=red]Merry Christmas![/color] :santa:

[color=green]Colleen[/color]

[quote]azaelia  Posted on Nov 15 2004, 08:18 PM
  Dear Santa,

I want a cell phone, a laptop, a car, the same ring as Dancesforlove, enough money to go to WYD with the Franciscans AND March for Life, a 5.0 megapixel digital camera, a boyfriend OR a clear-cut vocation to the sisterhood, and my own personal island. Thank you.

Sincerely,
azaelia

[/quote] LOl, :blink: When I read yours, I thought I was reading my list!!!

Dear Father Christmas,

What she said. :lol: but make the cell phone a camera phone, since I already have a cell phone, though I can give it to my li'l sis. :P

You'll have enough, because I don't need the car. I don't know what the ringtone is, but if it's cool I'll take it.

:ph34r: :)

Give my love to Mrs. Clause and the elves,
Luciana

Edited by luciana

DancesforLove

[quote name='azaelia' date='Nov 15 2004, 07:18 PM'] Dear Santa,

I want a cell phone, a laptop, a car, the same ring as Dancesforlove, enough money to go to WYD with the Franciscans AND March for Life, a 5.0 megapixel digital camera, a boyfriend OR a clear-cut vocation to the sisterhood, and my own personal island. Thank you.

Sincerely,
azaelia [/quote]
Well people seem to like the ring lol, I soooo hope I get it lol

EcceNovaFacioOmni

1. I want to complete my autographed photo collection of Notre Dame Heisman Trophy winners.
2. The 1935 Notre Dame vs. Ohio State game on VHS or DVD. I know it's out there...

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Nov 15 2004, 10:29 PM'] Dear Santa,

Stop pretending to exist.

Thank you. [/quote]
dear santa,
I think somebody needs some Christmas spirit.

theculturewarrior

Dear Santa,

I know how you say I don't write and everything...but it's not Christmas yet! It not even Advent! We haven't EVEN GOTTEN THROUGH THANKSGIVING!!!

Can't you stop bugging us until at least Our Lady of Guadalupe has her day? As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind celebrating Three Kings Day like they do in other countries.

:ph34r:

Okay, I'll be going now.

:leave:

There's a lot of things I would like, but considering there is no possible way I would get them, all I want is two simple things...

Dear Santa,

1. A nice and enjoyable Christmas season.
2. Fr. Stan's latest music video on DvD.

Dear Santa,

I know I'm not going to get a lot for christmas, becasue my mother paid for my drivers education. But Santa, I was wondering if you could bring me some golf clubs, and a letter man's jacket that i can put all my letters, and medals on. I also want lots of money so I can do a lot this summer. For example go to Medjugorje, Reality CHECK and Band Camp. This is all I ask for... I probably sound greedy, but I'm not. I think I've been a good boy this year! Thanks Santa!

Ed