toledo_jesus Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 The Japanese claim to have found evidence of a link between staring at a computer screen for hours and glaucoma. So all you PhatMass addicts...waaaaatch ouuut....
rachael Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 my eyesight has been getting a little fuzzy lately
Guest Aluigi Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 therefore: marijuana should be legal to phatmass addicts!
crusader1234 Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 Legal Shmegal. Police in Manitoba don't enforce Marijuana laws unless its a major thing they'd get in trouble for ignoring, or if somebody commits an offense under the influence.
GodsThespianChic Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Nov 16 2004, 09:07 PM'] therefore: marijuana should be legal to phatmass addicts! [/quote] haha
DemonSlayer Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 My eyesight is always fuzzy whether I've been looking at the computer or not.
the_rev Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 Glaucoma, when I go to the eye doctor, that is that thing that blows air in my eye. I never can let that happen, it blows my face away. No wonder those darn nurses don't like me. Well, I should get out more... But since I'm getting my tepms and my probabtionary license soon, I won't be on Phatmass much! I'll be driving muwahahahahhahaha!
Tony Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 well I had a eye doctor appointment a couple weeks ago, and the doc said something like " no glocoma or cateracts thats good"
Balthazor Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 Hmm phatmass can make you go blind huh? I had always heard it was something else that made you go blind. :mischief:
Dreamweaver Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 Oh no! Its the "puff of air in the eye" test the opthamologist gives you! If I haven't developed glaucoma by now, I don't think I'll ever get it. I'm thankful that it doesn't run in the family. Remember kiddos 20/20/20. Every twenty minutes, focus on something twenty feet away for twenty seconds. Its a great excuse to space out during work!
Tony Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 [quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Nov 17 2004, 12:58 AM'] Oh no! Its the "puff of air in the eye" test the opthamologist gives you! [/quote] yep they tested me with that, was not expecting that air to come at me like that lol
crusader1234 Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 I got tested for Retinitis Pigmentosa. The tests are more of a mind game. They put your head in this sphere thing that has a laser that puts dots on the 'walls' or whatever and you press the button when you see a dot. The dots all appear in the corner of your eye, and you get paranoid that you're missing them. The nurse kept on getting mad at me becuase I pressed the button like 30 times when there was no dot.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 Ah! My retina just detached! Eye worms everywhere!!!
Balthazor Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 if you aren't gonna use those eye worms can I? They make great bait for icefishing.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now