Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yep or Yup?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Innie.

Posted

Micah is the biggest LOSER on Phatmass!!










:unsure: wrong poll....








:leave:

Posted

there are only 4 kids in my family.










oops!

TrinityAddiction
Posted

I dont know what to put- I say both!

Posted

yup.....the true southern way :cool:

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

I say both, but as a Mainer, I proudly say "ayuh."

theculturewarrior
Posted

man that's like asking "is it super duper, or just super?" :rolleyes:

Posted

Never really thought about it. I think i combine the two. So it's more like "Yaeowwuupa." I feel a new trend coming on. Try it.

-Joe

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 20 2004, 10:01 PM'] yup.....the true southern way :cool: [/quote]
YUP

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Nov 21 2004, 10:35 AM'] I say both, but as a Mainer, I proudly say "ayuh." [/quote]
Ayuh. :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...