karin Posted November 25, 2004 Author Posted November 25, 2004 Shreck Quote: *singing* " I love to laugh hahahah loud and long and clear hahaha I love to laugh so everybody can hear hahahaha"
God Conquers Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 "Who's Frank?" "He's a giant bunny rabbit."
karin Posted November 25, 2004 Author Posted November 25, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Nov 24 2004, 11:07 PM'] "you love me you really love me" [/quote] I don't think i have actually seen the original I have heard that quote from Bugs Bunny and the Mask when they were making fun of it. So i think that counts since they are movies. Quote: "Oh Those must be ther miners" "yeah cuz they are like only 4 years old" " I said miners not minors" "you lost me"
karin Posted November 26, 2004 Author Posted November 26, 2004 ok i guess no one can get that one it was form the movie Galaxy Quest. How about this one: Singing: "I am sixteen going on 17"
rachael Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 how about: "We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room! "
azaelia Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 Pretty in Pink "So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, we got us an away team."
God Conquers Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 Easy! The Boondock Saints!!!! "We're in Barney" "What?" "Barney Rubble..... TROUBLE!"
karin Posted November 30, 2004 Author Posted November 30, 2004 (edited) flinstones...right Edited November 30, 2004 by karin
Fool4Christ Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 how 'bout this one, from one of my favorite movies: "Oh, Jo, how could you!? Your one beauty!"
karin Posted November 30, 2004 Author Posted November 30, 2004 little women how about this one: " Jafar I will never love you!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now