Winchester Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 Just become a firefighter, it requires minimum college, though people are trying ot goof that up, too. One can be self-taught. Two has some issues with discipline and as we know, three is pretty much hopeless.
rachael Posted December 1, 2004 Author Posted December 1, 2004 WOAH!!!!! what are you doing back?!!!!! WELCOME!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 This seems like something I could use... *makes himself cozy*
rachael Posted December 1, 2004 Author Posted December 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 30 2004, 10:28 PM'] This seems like something I could use... *makes himself cozy* [/quote] wanna bang your head on the wall too?
UTColumbus Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 Right now...it's 11:13 p.m. I have yet to start a 5-7 page research paper for RTF, have a Journalism article due Thursday that's 25% of my grade, and I'm very worried I won't nail down my four mandatory human sources. Also tomorrow is a Government article review that I still need to do. Aaaand Friday I have three exams...each of which will require significant studying time. ...... What am I still doing posting?
Dreamweaver Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [quote name='UTColumbus' date='Dec 1 2004, 12:15 AM'] Right now...it's 11:13 p.m. I have yet to start a 5-7 page research paper for RTF, have a Journalism article due Thursday that's 25% of my grade, and I'm very worried I won't nail down my four mandatory human sources. Also tomorrow is a Government article review that I still need to do. Aaaand Friday I have three exams...each of which will require significant studying time. ...... What am I still doing posting? [/quote] Eeek, I know how that feels. This whole semester has been "uuuugh, no free time!" 19 credits, groups projects, lab reports, part time job, extra curriculars, nasty phatmass habit.... Lets just say, I'm really looking forward to Christmas break (Thanksgiving break was awesome too!) Good luck on your tests! Get back to studying!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2004, 08:56 AM'] <sigh> I miss college... [/quote] Miss? Hopefully you don't miss the stress and the later than late nights...
rachael Posted December 1, 2004 Author Posted December 1, 2004 [quote name='Balthazor' date='Nov 30 2004, 11:13 PM'] what happen'd rach? [/quote] senioritis :angry:
rachael Posted December 2, 2004 Author Posted December 2, 2004 [b][url="http://www.colonial.net/guidance/senioritis.php"]Senioritis[/url][/b]
Iacobus Posted December 2, 2004 Posted December 2, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Dec 1 2004, 07:21 PM'] [b][url="http://www.colonial.net/guidance/senioritis.php"]Senioritis[/url][/b] [/quote] I got that as a first year, lol. 19 days.... 19 days...
Antonius Posted December 2, 2004 Posted December 2, 2004 Umm, I'm a freshman at Fordham and I think that my senioritis from last year has carried over to college. Or is it a different sickness? What do you call it when you get to be a frosh in college and you just don't know what the heck is going on and your schoolwork suffers? Are you just a regular freshman?
rachael Posted December 2, 2004 Author Posted December 2, 2004 [quote name='Antonius' date='Dec 1 2004, 08:55 PM'] Umm, I'm a freshman at Fordham and I think that my senioritis from last year has carried over to college. Or is it a different sickness? What do you call it when you get to be a frosh in college and you just don't know what the heck is going on and your schoolwork suffers? Are you just a regular freshman? [/quote] yes. how is fordham? do you like it? because i have considered applying there...
Antonius Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Dec 1 2004, 08:57 PM'] yes. how is fordham? do you like it? because i have considered applying there... [/quote] i like fordham a lot! i'm at the lincoln center campus, right in the heart of manhattan. living in the big city is really great. it's an adventure. fordham certainly is not the most orthodox university there is, that's for sure. i chose it over steubenville because i wanted to be a in a place where i would see firsthand different faiths and perspectives, thus a bit of a challenge to keep the faith i have. steubenville is a great place, though. it just isn't what i wanted in a school. i'll tell you one thing, though, if i didn't meet Communion and Liberation here at fordham and in new york city, i don't know what i'd do. because i have that group of friends and like-minded catholics to be with every week, my experience at fordham is made a lot less threatening. you're a high school senior now? if you have any more questions about fordham, ask away. i like it, and i'm working my best to make it a little more orthodox. pray for us!
rachael Posted December 4, 2004 Author Posted December 4, 2004 [quote name='Antonius' date='Dec 4 2004, 06:11 PM'] i like fordham a lot! i'm at the lincoln center campus, right in the heart of manhattan. living in the big city is really great. it's an adventure. fordham certainly is not the most orthodox university there is, that's for sure. i chose it over steubenville because i wanted to be a in a place where i would see firsthand different faiths and perspectives, thus a bit of a challenge to keep the faith i have. steubenville is a great place, though. it just isn't what i wanted in a school. i'll tell you one thing, though, if i didn't meet Communion and Liberation here at fordham and in new york city, i don't know what i'd do. because i have that group of friends and like-minded catholics to be with every week, my experience at fordham is made a lot less threatening. you're a high school senior now? if you have any more questions about fordham, ask away. i like it, and i'm working my best to make it a little more orthodox. pray for us! [/quote] I'll pray for you, no problem. I think I'll end up going to another school for a year, then possibly look into transfering. I'm having to fight with my parents as it is just to get anywhere out of state.
Dreamweaver Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 Yikes, I want to rant about college for a bit. Who else hates group projects? They take up so much time! The past 3 speeches in speech class have had group cooperation, and all the speeches on the same topic (our group chose suicide, such a depressing topic after several weeks). I've been getting 4 hours of sleep each night (I love weekends), and it isn't even finals week yet! Not looking forward to the organic chemistry final!
Pio Nono Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 JMJ 12/5 - Second Sunday of Advent I'm in my first semester as a senior, and I've had senioritis since last fall. [i]I wanna be done!!![/i] It's fun, I'm growing, I'm having a blast, but to echo Pinnochio, "I wanna be a real boy!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now