Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nunchucks


Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

He he he... I never knew they were spelled that way... when I'm a nun, I will get NUNchucks :D

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

This is now my Nun thread, for all things Nun! Yay!

[img]http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/cartoons/fall_nun.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

A Flying NUN!

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/sc/shipperfile/images/nun.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.kittyville.com/topten/images/nun.jpeg[/img]

A really bad Nun movie... REALLY BAD, so don't watch it: "Nun on the Run"

Posted

well.....since it's a nun thread.....

here's me dressed as a nun for halloween in my homemade habit:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Tapdancer10/NunsConscience.jpg[/img]

Posted

and while we're on the topic....i've always been fond of the term nunnery...is that how u spell it?

sister get around should stop by this thread

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Andrea348' date='Dec 6 2004, 11:31 PM'] well.....since it's a nun thread.....

here's me dressed as a nun for halloween in my homemade habit:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Tapdancer10/NunsConscience.jpg[/img] [/quote]
You'd make such a cute nun! ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

indeed she should!

Posted

[quote]You'd make such a cute nun!  [/quote]

[quote]indeed she should! [/quote]

:unsure: u think? thanks... :)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Yeah!

Posted

Yeah.....you should be a nun. You would make a good nun.

I have thought about being a nun. And I am still thinking about it, but I am not sure that God is calling me to it. At least not just now.

It is so wonderful that you are going to be nun. I mean you really have all of my respect.

Posted

i :wub: nuns....they are so beautiful......

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

he he he he...

[img]http://archives.thedaily.washington.edu/1999/102199/N94.night.nun.copy.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.nea.gov/features/Council11-01/images/Nun-(veiled)-1999-s.jpg[/img]

How Beautiful ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.gregklamt.com/illustrations/nun.jpg[/img]

:rolling:

Posted

aaghk. Don't do a google image search for "nun".

:(

Someone needs to make a photoshop of a nun going crazy with nunchucks.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.cs.unc.edu/~mantler/misc/fun_stuff/art/origami/nun.jpg[/img]

Oragami nun!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Dec 7 2004, 12:31 AM'] Someone needs to make a photoshop of a nun going crazy with nunchucks. [/quote]
Sweeeeeet...

[img]http://caal.jmu.edu/Masterpiece/images/Nun.jpg[/img]

:huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...