An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pet Peeves

Guest Eremite

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='rachael' date='Dec 8 2004, 09:16 PM'] :huh: [/quote]
Exactly...a little aggressive psychological mind-gaming...

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 8 2004, 08:44 PM'] Exactly...a little aggressive psychological mind-gaming... [/quote]
*sigh*

:lol:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 8 2004, 08:44 PM'] Exactly...a little aggressive psychological mind-gaming... [/quote]
Now that's just sad.

-- people who get upset at the mere mention of words such as "smells of elderberries," "pee," "butt," "fluffy air extraction," etc. as if they're just as bad as the "f" word

-- people who just come up and interrupt when you're having a conversation with someone else and then start a conversation with the person with whom you were talking earlier

-- people who belittle your goals, feelings, or insecurities

-- so-called friends who are dishonest about their feelings with you and make like everything is ok when they're actually mad at you or when something you've said or done bothers them

-- racist attitudes of any kind regardless of whether they come from whites, blacks, etc.

-- those who call fraternal correction "judging"

-- people who assume that just because they're interested in something that you must be too

One huge pet peeve of mine, people who drive at night with their headlights off! How hard is it to remember to turn your headlights on when it is DARK outside?!?! I shouldn't have to notice at least one car a day driving like that. The sun sets at 5:00 nowadays. Yes, it isn't "evening", but the sun ain't up either.

- People who don't use turn signals

- People who roll through stop signs

- People who talk down to me because I was homeschooled

- Baboons

- Seagulls

- Muzak

- Dentists

- Ritz crackers

- People who tell me what to do like I'm some sort of idiot for not doing it already

- Anyone who has ever used the term "puppy love"

- Broken nails

- Immoral people who look down on my morality and try to pity me for not "living"

- Selfish, insensitive guys (and people in general...but guys specifically)

- This smiley :toilet:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 9 2004, 03:49 AM'] Getting followed by a police vehicle.

I hate that. HAAAATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]
Yeah...especially when they're pulling you over...

noseyness

people talking during adoration

people who go up to recieve communion, then walk fast to their pughes, swing arms, etc

immodest dressers

Edited by Tony

FRESHMEN!!!!

*disgusted scoff*

oh wait....

five months from now, [i]I'm[/i] going to be a freshman.

:ph34r:

smells of elderberries.

I HATE when celebritys wear rosaries around their necks. It makes me so mad. Or even worse when you see a teenager wearing one because they saw like Britney Spears wearing it so it must be cool.

->people who pick there nose
->again poeple who i can swere got their drivers license from a cereal box
-> girls who say they're fat but can put their hands around their waist
->people who challange EVERYTHING you say
->when you spend the big bucks on something expecting it to work like a charm, and it ends up working like a peice of carp
->disrespect for Christ in all forms
->that i pay $5000 in taxes and they use a front end loader to plow my street when it snows(thats if it does get plowed)
->that my brand new computer will be absolute in 2 yrs
->when you need to actually talk to someone for service on the phone, and its like press 2 to do this and then press 1 to do this and then press 0 to do this, and it takes you forever to actually talk toa real person. then they put you on hold, arrgg
->people who lie
-> (excuse me but) people who think they're hot shinobi and look down on everyone else
->again musician who's songs are pure secularism and half they're songs are like %$^$*&^()(*^&^%^%$#$#!!$##$%%$^%&^%(**&()*)(*&(*%^%$, then proceed to where crucifixes, ect, and thank God for the song
->that I can't go for a beer ina pub without being surrounded by drunks
->that i can't go for a walk downtown after dark because I'll have to be surrounded by prositutes and take the chance of being mugged or whatever
->that they recognise that students aren't making much money but continue to raise tuition, dorm costs, book costs, transportation and everything else.

:angry: i'm having a bad day and its only 7:45 I'm going back to bed and hopefully i'll wake up on the right side this time