Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

About Time


Recommended Posts

Posted

or propose a peace treaty... :blink:

Posted

Hey, I didn't say I was on Flowery's side, I just didn't want to get caught up in the rebellion!!

I'm a coward, not a tyrant! :o

Posted

Hey, I didn't say I was on Flowery's side, I just didn't want to get caught up in the rebellion!!

I'm a coward, not a tyrant! :o

We believe ya, Pedro! :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

God will bless you abundantly PedroX!!

yes he will!!

unlike some ppl.... <_<

*jmj avoids naming anyone in hiding*

LOL youguys are crazy!!

hey vera! are you on vacation or in hiding?

that picture looks kinda cool!!

can i hide too?

LOL

Posted

hey vera! are you on vacation or in hiding?

that picture looks kinda cool!!

can i hide too?

LOL

what's the difference between hiding and vacation???

anf flowery, you're welcome to hide with us!!

PHATMASS TIMES EVENING NEWS:

the queen who wants to boil the traitors in oil suddenly decides to hide with them in the place they're hiding from her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...