Paladin D Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 We're useless, stupid, always the ones to blame, inferior, and etc. Women are always right, if they make a mistake it's because a man was the problem. Women are better looking. Women can do multiple things at once and tend to be better at it. It's ok to slander men, but when a man slanders a woman he's labeled a sexist. Women can do anything a man can, except getting someone else pregnant. Women don't need men, since most men are incompetent, lazy, wife-beating, drunk, ugly looking, irresponsible, cold-hearted, barbarians. Women aren't that voilent compared to men, and most wars were started by men. Women are smarter than men. If a man believes something should be reserved for men only, he's viewed as a sexist and a woman hater. If a woman believes something should be reserved for women, she isn't viewed as a sexist nor a man hater. Only guy that has ever been great, was Jesus. Other than that, guys smell of elderberries. I'm a guy, and I hate being one. No wonder there are so many homosexuals. The guys are gay because they hate being guys and act like women (not all, but some do), and women become lesbians because they don't want to be with men.
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Everything you're saying about guys is what the feminist agenda in the media has forced upon you. It's not true. Guys are wonderful. Christ-like, God-fearing men are wonderful! :wub: Don't hate being who you are. Instead, be exactly what they don't expect of you...a real man.
theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 I like being a man. I wasn't too crazy about being a boy though. If that makes sense.
Theoketos Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Nah, being a Man is great. There are holy ones, you just need to find them in Godly fellowship and in the lives of the Saints.
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 10 2004, 02:31 PM'] I like men. I want to marry one someday. [/quote] Me too :hearts:
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 good rant dallas....i agree with you that holy men do have a much more difficult task than others....however, the end will justify the pain it took to get there.....(thats a quote from relient k hehe) keep the faith buddy....stay strong
homeschoolmom Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Some of my favorite people are men...
Sojourner Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 10 2004, 01:32 PM'] Some of my favorite people are men... [/quote] Me too.
Brother Adam Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Reminds me of "I'm gonna find me a husband" - Sweet Home Alabama
Sojourner Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 10 2004, 01:33 PM'] Reminds me of "I'm gonna find me a husband" - Sweet Home Alabama [/quote]
Paladin D Posted December 10, 2004 Author Posted December 10, 2004 To quote someone who read my post: [b]Feminists are egotists that seek to empower themselves by bringing men down emotionally. In truth, ALL HUMANS ARE LIKE THAT NOT JUST MEN![/b] (From another guy).
heyyoimjohnny Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 I like being a guy. The only real problem is our pride; eliminate that, and many other problems would simply disappear. It's that simple. *sits cross legged and dons turban* Before looking at something and calling it bad, look deeper to find what makes it bad... you will find very often that it is not inherent.
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Dec 10 2004, 02:45 PM'] *sits cross legged and dons turban* Before looking at something and calling it bad, look deeper to find what makes it bad... you will find very often that it is not inherent. [/quote]
Mr Bubble Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 Our problems give us more chances to repent and seek God's love. God doesn't descriminate, He loves us all.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 10 2004, 02:31 PM'] I like men. I want to marry one someday. [/quote]
theculturewarrior Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 10 2004, 01:31 PM'] I like men. I want to marry one someday. [/quote] I'm not ready to make that committment yet. I have to know first... Are you nice?
azaelia Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 10 2004, 03:07 PM'] I'm not ready to make that committment yet. I have to know first... Are you nice? [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now