lifeteenchick527 Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 12 2004, 09:46 AM'] I think I might have met mine. He has absolutly no idea but I could imagine the rest of my life with him *sigh* [/quote] ya me too...ive just been prayin about it lots!!! God Bless LTC :hearts:
shelly_freak Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 Sadly the prospective (that will be his name from now on) is not very religious at all. I believe he's lutheran but his parents never did anything about teachin him faith, it's kind of sad. He told me once that sometimes he wishes he had a faith, this gives me hope. Also he came shopping in Chicago with my youth group yesterday and he seemed to fit in really well, it seemed like he really enjoyed it. Then on our way home (I drove) he asked what my rosary in my rearview mirror was so I told him all about it and he seemed very interested. I'm just gonna have to drag him to mass soon.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 (edited) Ya know the subtitle of this thread really isn't fitting. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why Hughey would be starting a thread about "our future brides" since she's a girl... :haha: Edited December 12, 2004 by IcePrincessKRS
franciscanheart Posted December 12, 2004 Author Posted December 12, 2004 im sorry im stupid. i realized this too. can someone fix it? is that possible? grrr. can we delete it and start over im just gunna go sit in the corner now
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 dont worry we still :wub: you!! God Bless LTC :hearts:
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 12 2004, 02:11 PM'] im sorry im stupid. i realized this too. can someone fix it? is that possible? grrr. can we delete it and start over im just gunna go sit in the corner now [/quote] Its ok, it made me smile, which is good because I don't feel super great today. I think a mod should be able to edit the title, maybe if you PM Azzie, Flowery, or Cmom one of them can edit the title for you.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='Quietfire' date='Dec 12 2004, 02:44 PM'] Trust me. Its easier to be patient, than to deal with regret. [/quote] Fine I want patience and I want it NOW!!!!!! and a good husband...
annabelle87 Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 12 2004, 01:46 PM'] I think I might have met mine. He has absolutly no idea but I could imagine the rest of my life with him *sigh* [/quote] I'm in the exact situation... But sometimes I feel like I'm gonna grow up and be one of those old cranky women who live with their 30 cats Prayer is the only thing that keeps me sane as well lol
traichuoi Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 i haven't met my future husband yet...or maybe i have but don't know it. but, i love being single and dating, meeting different people. the only committed relationship i have right now is Jesus (yes, he's my boyfriend). it's cool because he really takes care of my heart, careful not to let me get hurt. point is, it sounds as though us ladies always try to seek that exclusive relationship with another guy but i think if you make that first guy, Christ, then he will make you ready to enter into an exclusive relationship. my dad gave me the best advice when i was in high school (i hated it when i was in high school though). he said, don't date until you finish school! hahaha...i tell this to the teens in my youth group now. lol. they hate it. but it's true because they are not ready for an exclusive relationship yet.
Quietfire Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote]But sometimes I feel like I'm gonna grow up and be one of those old cranky women who live with their 30 cats[/quote] That EXACTLY how I felt until after I said "I do". [quote]it sounds as though us ladies always try to seek that exclusive relationship with another guy but i think if you make that first guy, Christ, then he will make you ready to enter into an exclusive relationship.[/quote] YES!!!
daugher-of-Mary Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 I :wub: my Spouse-to-be. [url="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:u-3J0AKHhtcJ:www.camdendiocese.org/monstrance.gif"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:u-3J.../monstrance.gif[/url]
ForHimAlone Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='daugher-of-Mary' date='Dec 12 2004, 02:00 PM'] I :wub: my Spouse-to-be. [/quote] I'll second that one! :hearts:
homeschoolmom Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='daugher-of-Mary' date='Dec 12 2004, 02:00 PM'] I :wub: my Spouse-to-be. [url="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:u-3J0AKHhtcJ:www.camdendiocese.org/monstrance.gif"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:u-3J.../monstrance.gif[/url] [/quote] I'm in love with your spouse-to-be, too...
daugher-of-Mary Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote]I'm in love with your spouse-to-be, too... [/quote] He is so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:
Dudette Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 *takes one look at topic...* *is scared* *dashes away as fast as her legs can carry her*
Andrea348 Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='Dudette' date='Dec 12 2004, 03:43 PM'] *takes one look at topic...* *is scared* *dashes away as fast as her legs can carry her* [/quote] awww.....don't be scared
Balthazor Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [quote name='Dudette' date='Dec 12 2004, 03:43 PM'] *takes one look at topic...* *is scared* *dashes away as fast as her legs can carry her* [/quote] Smart woman! I am getting outta here fast! I think these girls are nuts! one time they almost had me. I was at a wedding and my brother in law literally dragged me to the dance floor kicking and screaming to try and catch the bridal bouquet....... I ran as fast as I could away from that cursed thing!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now