Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A nun just imed me!


Recommended Posts

Posted

cool!

but why? :huh:

Posted

The Church is representin on the web, lol

Posted

She wanted to know if I wanted to be a nun.

Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 12 2004, 09:26 PM'] She wanted to know if I wanted to be a nun. [/quote]
and?

Posted

That is sweet!! Man, a Nun using IM, imagine that.

Posted

on aim?

what was her name? I wanna talk to her!

Posted
:huh: You guys are funny.... nuns are human you know. One of my nun friends and I email each other all the time.:lol:
Posted

A Benedictine Brother emails me and also instant messages me as well. :D

Posted

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Dec 12 2004, 09:37 PM'] :huh: You guys are funny.... nuns are human you know. One of my nun friends and I email each other all the time.:lol: [/quote]
I was thinking that,

I always talk to Fr. John on AIM!

Posted

Oh I know it's perfectly normal I just think it's very cool. Although I have descerned becoming a nun I feel called to youth ministry and the married life.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

our former priest (fr. roux) was on aim...he gets on every now and then....his sn is "subaroux" haha

Posted

I just think nuns are so cute. You should have seen me. When I came back from dinner and I was her message I was like jumping around and giggling. I :wub: nuns.

Posted

That's awesome! What order?

Posted

Oh shoot I dont remember...

Posted

[quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Dec 12 2004, 10:11 PM'] That's awesome! What order? [/quote]
Hope you don't mind but I gave her your aim sn. She was asking if I knew of any prospective nuns. :D

Posted

Are you kidding?! I don't mind at all! I :wub: talking to nuns!

JesusSaves1000s
Posted

Being a priest or nun is a very difficult life to lead, I don't think I could do it.

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL ya'll are so funny

Posted

[quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Dec 12 2004, 10:17 PM'] Are you kidding?! I don't mind at all! I :wub: talking to nuns! [/quote]
Yeah I thought you would like to talk to her :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...