Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

One week until I get to be back with my wife again. :wub: :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap: :wub:

Posted

Why aren't you with her now?

BTW Now I have that song in my head...

Posted

haha. yeah, I do too now.

Posted

This thread definitely doesn't call for a celebration.

Over and out..

franciscanheart
Posted

aw that was a sad post just now. meanie head.


YAY!!!!! :cheer: :bounce: :banana:

Posted

Be sure to bring her something nice!!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Oh he is, he told me what he got her for Christmas!

Posted

Hey! Hush you! ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:29 PM'] Oh he is, he told me what he got her for Christmas! [/quote]
He didn't even tell his admin? :(


:P

Posted

You'd tell Teresa.

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:21 PM'] You'd tell Teresa. [/quote]
:rolling:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:33 PM'] Hey! Hush you! ;) [/quote]
Don't worry, I won't spill the beans.

Posted (edited)
:loco: Edited by Brother Adam
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:25 PM'] :pedro: [/quote]
:rolling:

Posted

what's so funny?

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:30 PM'] what's so funny? [/quote]
:pedro:

:lol:

and then you changed it :lol:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

The mental image of you in a sombrero smoing a cigar?

Posted

I happen to like my stoogie.

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 16 2004, 02:33 PM'] I happen to like my stoogie. [/quote]
:unsure: ewwww

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...