An Old School Catholic Message Board

How do you feel about...

voiciblanche

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FightingforGod

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Dec 16 2004, 08:59 PM'] I am Iacobus. Iacobus wrote a blog about Chicken. Iacobus has no ego. [/quote]
and Iacobus refers to Iacobus in the third person, oh yeah...no ego at all...

Mmmmm, chicken. I love our little feathered friends. They taste so darned good! Chicken is truly a gift from God. It can be prepared in so many delicious ways, and every piece of meat can be utilized.

Mmm, hot wings. I could really go for some hot wings now.

[quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Dec 16 2004, 09:14 PM'] Mmmmm, chicken. I love our little feathered friends. They taste so darned good! Chicken is truly a gift from God. It can be prepared in so many delicious ways, and every piece of meat can be utilized.

Mmm, hot wings. I could really go for some hot wings now. [/quote]
I'll agree with that. Chicken has to be my favorite food with hotwings being the best way to eat it. Well those broaster Chickens are really good too. :eat:

And God saw that there were no animals that were disgustingly gross. And so God created the chicken. And as some cruel joke, God made the chicken tasty and low in fat.

Seriously, chickens are absolutely horrid when it comes to hygiene. Disgusting creatures.

But they taste good and if you rip off their wings, bread them, fry them, and toss them in Buffalo sauce you have one of the few foods they serve in heaven (yes, God loves hot wings).

IcePrincessKRS

I love chicken, there is SO much you can do with it... I used to think it was boring, but then I learned more things I can do with it. lol