Moosey Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 Im not on the list If anyone makes a poll on the funniest girl on phatmass, please put me up as an option But I'd have to say HSM is the coolest chick here
franciscanheart Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 its okay moosey. we all know in our hearts that youre the coolest. karin is fairly new. we just smile and nod and hope one day she'll learn.
homeschoolmom Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Dec 20 2004, 10:56 PM'] But I'd have to say HSM is the coolest chick here [/quote] :hearts:
rachael Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 20 2004, 10:59 PM'] its okay moosey. we all know in our hearts that youre the coolest. karin is fairly new. we just smile and nod and hope one day she'll learn. [/quote] ouch.
homeschoolmom Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:00 PM'] ouch. [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [i]shhhhhhhhhh i was just trying to make her feel better. you know i think YOURE the coolest [/i]
conservativecatholic Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 I would have to say that the Blessed Mother is the coolest girl on phatmass. She is with us you know.
rachael Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:02 PM'] [i]shhhhhhhhhh i was just trying to make her feel better. you know i think YOURE the coolest [/i] [/quote]
Moosey Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:02 PM'] I would have to say that the Blessed Mother is the coolest girl on phatmass. She is with us you know. [/quote] Oh you're so right
karin Posted December 21, 2004 Author Posted December 21, 2004 moosey i put other and you are definately the funniest girl on phatmass. i am always saying how funny you are
karin Posted December 21, 2004 Author Posted December 21, 2004 that was not very nice you know hugheyforlife it hurt my feelings
rachael Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:02 PM'] I would have to say that the Blessed Mother is the coolest girl on phatmass. She is with us you know. [/quote] nice.
Moosey Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='karin' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:04 PM'] moosey i put other and you are definately the funniest girl on phatmass. i am always saying how funny you are [/quote] Aww thanks I think you're cool karin
franciscanheart Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 i think we should all pinch zach until he answers
Moosey Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:08 PM'] I refuse to answer. [/quote] Aww come on... you know you want to...
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:12 PM'] It has to be Phazzan. No guy could act that crazy. We possess the rational side of the brain. [/quote] :haha: I was just going to say something like that....
cooltuba Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 I vote for either Karin or Stagefairy. I know them in "real life", and I don't know the others, but I love Rachael's avatar.
Recommended Posts