daugher-of-Mary Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 *Here we go Steelers, here we go! Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!*
homeschoolmom Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 The Vikings aren't even on the poll... Btw, wearing violet is probably killing my Packer loving priest...
allis-challmers Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote]The Vikings aren't even on the poll... Btw, wearing violet is probably killing my Packer loving priest[/quote] do you really think that the Vikings have a chance!!?? I put the Cardinals on as a joke and someone voted for them. so I am sorry I just don't think that anyone from the nfc but the eagles or the falcons have a good chance to even make the superbowl. The panthers have an outside chance to make it but they don't even know if they are in the playoffs yet. The superbowl champ is coming out to the AFC though
theculturewarrior Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 I'd guess either Norway or Denmark.
allis-challmers Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote]how about 'em cowboyz? lol okay okay but wow that poll was more than 10 choices.......thats cool [/quote] there is that many teams that have a chance to make the playoffs and more. THat is why the NFL is so great it has such a level playing field. there is not a one team that has a payroll that is a whole lot higher than the others like there is in Baseball.
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 pio nono likes the colts pio nono can help you get into heaven therefore, in order to get into heaven, you should like the colts haha
allis-challmers Posted December 23, 2004 Author Posted December 23, 2004 [quote]pio nono likes the colts pio nono can help you get into heaven therefore, in order to get into heaven, you should like the colts[/quote] I don't know if I would go that far but I think that they are the most exiting team and they have a ligitamate chance to win the whole thing
waldo Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 Go Vikings!!!!! OK but seriously I have to go with the steelers. As much as I'd love to see the vikings win no one in the NFC stands the slightest chance. Any one the top AFC teams will crush whatever team the NFC sends. Although I would love to see the Colts and the Steelers in the superbowl to actually let the best two teams in the NFL play.
Guest Aluigi Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 could you imagine Steelers vs. Eagles? they'd have to call in the National Guard to Jaxonville
mamalove Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 Green Bay is my favorite but. . . I think the Eagles are on too much of a roll to not go all the way this season.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now