An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

Heheh...thanks everyone for your prayers...I got a C- where I was worried I would get an F...it's not great, but good enough...unfortunately, I also got a C+ where I hoped I would get a B...but I got an A+ where I worried I would get a B and I got a B were I was sure I was gonna get an F...overall...thanks for your prayers...my grades aren't worse than they were on the transcripts Steubie got and accepted me based on from Conception, so things are looking up. :D

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='WillT' date='Dec 24 2004, 12:44 AM'] Congrats!
I was considering Steubie as well. What king of grades do they look for from a transfer student? [/quote]
Well, I had high ACT scores (a 30 composite) and I think a decent essay, but I won't judge that. :P

My GPA was around 2.8, lol...

Steubie rocks! :cool:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='WillT' date='Dec 24 2004, 12:52 AM'] Oh, not bad. My ACT was a 28 so that shouldn't be a problem. Just need a little higher GPA and a lot more money! Thanks! [/quote]
Yeah, I need a lot more money, too...but I'll work my way through...

It's worth trying...if you apply online, it's free...except for having the ACT scores sent and transcript fees from your schools..

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 23 2004, 11:56 PM']Yeah, I need a lot more money, too...but I'll work my way through...

It's worth trying...if you apply online, it's free...except for having the ACT scores sent and transcript fees from your schools..[/quote]
Good to know. I'll look into that.
I'm sure with prayer the money will roll right in for us both if it's truely God's plan!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='WillT' date='Dec 24 2004, 01:05 AM'] Good to know. I'll look into that.
I'm sure with prayer the money will roll right in for us both if it's truely God's plan! [/quote]
It's better to work your way through. If you get through by winning the lottery, people will say, "look...he's just some snob who paid his way easily at a fancy school." If you work and slave for your tuition money, they will say, "look...he must truly be devoted and God must truly by working through him!" :D

Yeah, that's what I meant. Not necesarily a lottery or something, but some way of coming up with the bucks. (A completely honest way of course. Although I do have mob connections! :thinking: )

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='WillT' date='Dec 24 2004, 01:14 AM'] Yeah, that's what I meant. Not necesarily a lottery or something, but some way of coming up with the bucks. (A completely honest way of course. Although I do have mob connections! :thinking: ) [/quote]
Mob connections, eh? Do they need a stalker?