An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kewl T-shirts

Aloysius

I got the mamas boy hooded sweatshirt, and I got a messenger bag that says Im Catholic. Ask me Anything. Thank you to whomever pointed me to cafe press. I love that mamas boy thing. Ill walk into a pentacostal church wearing it. :lol:

:D u're welcome!

u know, there's this latin term for some Church thing that i always try to cite but never ever get any credit since i can't come up with the term

anyway, i found out what it was by looking at the EWTN ask the experts archives, which were reccommended to Vera on her post "the apologist's apprentice" and then i did a search for it. anyway, 4 some reason i came up with a bunch of traditionalist sites <_< , but one of em linked me to the traditional Catholic Teeshirt store, which linked me to their store on cafe press, but then i saw the "Vatican II Complete Distruction" shirt, and i decided not to buy there (although they had some REALLY kewl stuff, Virgen de Guadeloupe, Sacred Heart, and all sorts of shirts, coffee mugs, frisbees N stuff) anyway, i then decided to do a search for "Catholic" on cafepress, and i found these cool things <<plus some REALLY bad stuff, i wont even point you in the direction, it's disgusting!>>

anyway, is that Divine Providence over the web or what???!

yeah, well im gonna go dig up some old post where i culdn't think of the thing and announce my victory at finding it.

I probably will Vera, My brothers an asst.pasture and has invited me to a function. Placing the bag on 2nd day airmail as we type.. :D

<<plus some REALLY bad stuff, i wont even point you in the direction, it's disgusting!>>

i know what your talking about :angry: very disturbing...

I probably will Vera, My brothers an asst.pasture and has invited me to a function. Placing the bag on 2nd day airmail as we type.. :D

LOL foundsheep, that would be so cool.... B) :D :P

I'm evil, i know.... :ph34r:

i got my Mama's Boy t-shirt 2day!!!! :lol: B)

the sleves are too lng to b short sleeves and too short to be long sleeves. i was under the impression they were gonna be long, oh well it's still good.

i got my Mama's Boy t-shirt 2day!!!! :lol:  B)

the sleves are too lng to b short sleeves and too short to be long sleeves.  i was under the impression they were gonna be long, oh well it's still good.

:D B)

i got the mama's boy t-shirt from cafeshops

but i definitely like the "This is not your Mother" shirt

+ the Carpe Diem

+ the GOd > Satan

Al,

too bad...I just finished a design for Universal Rags called "momma's boy"! haha

ours has the hail mary on it though...

-dj v