An Old School Catholic Message Board

Texas!

conservativecatholic

conservativecatholic

Howdy yall. I live in Houston, TX and it is actually snowing here quite a bit! It is so cool! Once every 10 years does this happen. I hope it just keeps up for midnight mass! :) Well, catch ya later. I'm gonna go play. May God Bless!

-conservativecatholic

LET IT SNOOOOWWW LET IT SNOOOOWWW LET IT SNOOWWW!!!!!!!

I live in houston too! and even though they were just lil' flurries, it's snow!! :D

WHat church are you going to midnight mass at?
I'm at St. Vincent de Paul.

Yay!, I live in Lakeside,TX which is by Fort Worth and Azle..and yea it's snowing sooo much , it was soo cool seeing the snow go on the lake

[img]http://img135.exs.cx/img135/9413/dsc005655iq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.exs.cx/img135/6645/dsc005693oi.jpg[/img]

LOL I have too much time on my hands... ^_^

conservativecatholic

[quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Dec 24 2004, 06:57 PM'] LET IT SNOOOOWWW LET IT SNOOOOWWW LET IT SNOOWWW!!!!!!!

I live in houston too! and even though they were just lil' flurries, it's snow!! :D

WHat church are you going to midnight mass at?
I'm at St. Vincent de Paul. [/quote]
Cool! I go to St. Bartholomew in Katy. Here is a pic of Fr. John Kha and our parish.

[img]http://www.st-bart.org/images/FrJohn_new_lg.jpg[/img]

omg
its not white raining in houston anymore...its actually snow
this smells of elderberries in a way because i never actually played with snow and i am going to on december 26...o well. Snow in Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i made a snowball and didn't have anyone to throw it at so i threw it up in the sky and hit myself

[quote name='rbtobeck' date='Dec 24 2004, 09:01 PM'] i made a snowball and didn't have anyone to throw it at so i threw it up in the sky and hit myself [/quote]
:rolling:

[quote name='rbtobeck' date='Dec 24 2004, 08:01 PM'] omg
this smells of elderberries in a way because i never actually played with snow and i am going to on december 26...o well. Snow in Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i made a snowball and didn't have anyone to throw it at so i threw it up in the sky and hit myself [/quote]
whoa, there was enough to do that? my area had barely aNythin on the flo.

conservativecatholic

[quote name='musturde' date='Dec 24 2004, 08:07 PM'] whoa, there was enough to do that? my area had barely aNythin on the flo. [/quote]
There is quite a bit of snow in Katy. It's accumulating nicely. :)

conservativecatholic

[quote name='musturde' date='Dec 24 2004, 08:13 PM'] fo shizzle? [/quote]
fo shizzle my nizzle! I'm quite "white", but hey it's Christmas. ;)

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='rbtobeck' date='Dec 24 2004, 08:01 PM'] omg
i made a snowball and didn't have anyone to throw it at so i threw it up in the sky and hit myself [/quote]
You can hitme!! :sweat:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Dec 24 2004, 06:08 PM'] Howdy yall. I live in Houston, TX and it is actually snowing here quite a bit! It is so cool! Once every 10 years does this happen. I hope it just keeps up for midnight mass!  :)  Well, catch ya later. I'm gonna go play. May God Bless!

-conservativecatholic [/quote]
guess what?!! we got snow too!! and im like10003939 miles south of you!! :rolling: :sweat:

:sadder: this is our first snow since 1847