Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Post here if you're on because I'm bored and things have kinda slowed down!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'm here. :cool:

Posted (edited)

One other person! I'm not completely alone.


P.S. The topic should say "Who's" not "Whose"

Edited by WillT
Posted

I'm here!











But now I'm leaving.

Posted

[quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:13 AM'] I'm here!











But now I'm leaving. [/quote]
You're no fun!

Posted

I guess I'm on.

Posted

Oh well. Too much goin' on I guess.
Or maybe everybody went to bed early to be at the after-Christmas sales at 5:00 am because I know my sister did.

Posted

I'm on here because it's only 2:30pm.

Posted

looks like [u]ALOYSIUS[/u] is on ;)

mwahahahaha...

wait.. :unsure: what's going on here?


eeeeeerrrrieeee.... it's not even halloween

therevolution
Posted

im on and off

want to see some pics i just photoshopped?

Posted

Why not? I was about to add some to the picture thread myself.

Posted

i'm here, fixing stuff in the Word phorum...but i won't be on much longer...my hubby is calling for me....

Posted

What time it for you guys?

therevolution
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a4.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='therevolution' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:56 AM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/therevolution/a4.jpg[/img][/quote]
Those pics are awesome...hey you're on myspace.com too!?!.. :o i'm gonna add you as a friend..because..umm...i can ^_^ haha

Anyways i'm here because i'm still terrified about that guy that mooned me on the freeway :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...