An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any day now

G-Freak12

homeschoolmom

G-Freak... You know we are all concerned about you. But have you sought out help for this problem? There is very little we can do here except to suggest that you get help from a priest or a doctor (or both). Many of us have offered to listen to you if you wanted to talk. To my knowledge you have not taken up any of those offers. What would you like us to do other than get into a panic? There really isn't anything else. Please go seek help.

I dont see at all how God can exist when I'm going through what no one deserves to go through esp a 13 yr old I'm online for a while if any of u wanna say ur good byes

Regardless of how you feel about God at the moment, let me tell you that we are always here for you. Please go seek some help. :(

why are you assuming it's not gonna work? i have been through the same type of situation you are going through and the only thing that helped was when i seeked help. have you tried to seek help at all?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='G-Freak12' date='Dec 27 2004, 06:54 PM'] I have
but its not gonna work and isnt working [/quote]
Have you gotten help from a doctor or priest?

Don't kill yourself, your parents will blame themselves. Don't kill the other guys, they're whole family will be torn up. The idea of God not being real is impossible. The theory of evolution makes this more true. God has allowed u pain but he has also provided help. Even an atheist noted that people have such a desire to have a God that without believing in one they'd all kill themselves. This doesn't only apply to God, it applies to something you find valuable among everything else. Find something you can cling on to. If not God then look into poetry or into anything. Try to be creative, let your anger out in art or in any way even if your not good in it. No one is good on the first try at anything.

yo man Im for real AIM or MSN Message me

AIM: AIdiotJohn
MSN: BIG_JD_162@hotmail.com
YAHOO: bigjd926@sbcglobal.com

and you better AIM or somthin

i am praying for you. i dont know what you are going thru but my life is pretty dang bad right now too so if you want to talk i am here. My dad left my family right befor e Christmas and ALOT of other messed up stuff is happenin right now. I am here and praying for you.

That's a shame, G-freak. You will never reach 18, you will never experience love, you will never get your drivers licence, you will never be someone's date at the prom, you will never buy your first car, you will never be a bridesmaid, you will never be a wife, you will never be a mother, you will never be grandmother, or a godparent, you will never see the world, you will never work a f/t job and know what it's like to have to earn a living, you will never buy a house, you will never be proposed to, you will never know what it's like to be truly happy, will never see your kids experience the same things, you will never truly know what it's like to have lived. So you gonna throw it allllll away just cause some kids pick on you at school? You're not gonna fight back, you're just gonna let em win?

It's a shame that...