Lavender Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 I personally don't know y'all very well, so I shall refrain from voting... Apparently, I have not yet been exposed to the wickedness of these evildoers. Nor they to mine...buahahahaha... :pitchfork:
homeschoolmom Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:40 AM'] PSPX [/quote] I like him... but I tend to agree...
Karinsbestfriend Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 you put my brother on the list but not me :shame:
karin Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 hey why do i have three votes i am not evil i know who did two of the votes but who did the third one? please tell me
Karinsbestfriend Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 Accually I might have voted for you Karin cause it says I voted, and I can't remember who I voted for, maybe it was Jamel though
HomeTeamFamily Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 alright, if im evil, then ill leave..... :leave:
Karinsbestfriend Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 8 2005, 12:32 PM'] alright, if im evil, then ill leave..... :leave: [/quote] Your not evil cause you don't have any votes
HomeTeamFamily Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 but i was deemed as such by my mere mention on the poll....number of votes is moot because all of the options are to leave
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Come on people...I'm in second? You all know how maniacal I am!
Dr.Hampsterveil Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 [color=red]IM EVIL!!! IM EVIL!!! I PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!![/color] :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform:
thessalonian Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Homeschool, You would be thinking of a fellow Gopher in your post above where you suggest the most evil is not on there. However, I am surprized that Phazzan didn't include me because we had a bit of a falling out a few weeks ago. But we did hug and make up so I suppose he would have been evil in including me. I will let myself be a right in candidate for those of you who were eating popcorn on the sidelines (of which I know there were many) of our little dispute. Blessings
Phazzan Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Jan 9 2005, 02:18 PM'] Homeschool, You would be thinking of a fellow Gopher in your post above where you suggest the most evil is not on there. However, I am surprized that Phazzan didn't include me because we had a bit of a falling out a few weeks ago. But we did hug and make up so I suppose he would have been evil in including me. I will let myself be a right in candidate for those of you who were eating popcorn on the sidelines (of which I know there were many) of our little dispute. Blessings [/quote] I'd like to clarify we definitely did not hug and make up. He repented, I accepted, there was [u][b]no[/b][/u] hugging.
homeschoolmom Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 and I only have slightly warm feelings for Gophers... My brother, husband and RussianGirl all go there... But I went to college in Wisconsin :blood:
thessalonian Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jan 9 2005, 09:40 PM'] I'd like to clarify we definitely did not hug and make up. He repented, I accepted, there was [u][b]no[/b][/u] hugging. [/quote] Your right phazzy. We just made up. I do recall a note of apology from you, so you repented and I accepted as well.
thessalonian Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 9 2005, 11:14 PM'] and I only have slightly warm feelings for Gophers... My brother, husband and RussianGirl all go there... But I went to college in Wisconsin :blood: [/quote] I take it then, by not anwering my question you answered it. It's me GASP. You think I'm evil, I know it. DONT DENY IT! IF YOU DENY IT THEN I WILL KNOW THAT IT IS TRUE! Edited January 10, 2005 by thessalonian
homeschoolmom Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 But I didn't go to Madison... You're not the evil one... I think it's TCW...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now