Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Time to Resume Positions! Report for Duty Here!


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

As Flowery, Queen of Phatmass, I dust off my crown and call alllll the kingdom to please report for duty here!!


Ask around if you forgot your old one, make one up if your a new one!! it doesn't matter!!! its for F-U-N!! :clap: :breakdance:

But I hereby Claim that the phatmass Kingdom is now in Order!!! :banana:

Now where are my judges? ;)

Let the party and Chaos begin! :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Justice Micah reporting for duty.

therevolution
Posted

ill take that one job that the one guy left... ahem...

Posted

Justice Colleen. :tiphat: Now, where's my red hat and my robe?

Posted

The Supreme Presimonarkingemporodictator now present. I hereby strike down Flowery's original post and hereby declare her orders to be null and void. This kingdom is not yet called to order.

Now, I dust off my crown and calll all in the kingdom to report for duty here.

I hereby claim that as of right... NOW... the PhatMass Court is in order.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='therevolution' date='Dec 31 2004, 03:43 AM'] ill take that one job that the one guy left... ahem... [/quote]
:P title please!! TITLE!! :nerd:


can someone help him out?


cleanup aisle 6!! :P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 31 2004, 03:44 AM'] Justice Colleen. :tiphat: Now, where's my red hat and my robe? [/quote]
:notworthy: i am humbled by your presence!! :notworthy:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Aluigi' date='Dec 31 2004, 03:44 AM'] The Supreme Presimonarkingemporodictator now present.  I hereby strike down Flowery's original post and hereby declare her orders to be null and void.  This kingdom is not yet called to order.

Now, I dust off my crown and calll all in the kingdom to report for duty here.

I hereby claim that as of right... NOW... the PhatMass Court is in order. [/quote]
YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS!!



*Goes to make sure the red carpet is out for all the ppl coming in to report for duty*

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Dec 31 2004, 03:45 AM'] :notworthy: i am humbled by your presence!! :notworthy: [/quote]
No, Your Majesty, I am humbled to be in [i]your[/i] presence. :notworthy:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

now who is missing? we need to find them! :sadder: :thinking:

therevolution
Posted

your majesty, aloysius (i will only recognize you by that name) i hereby request to be either chief of policery taking up willguy's title or even better if your majesty would permit me to be a justice as well :D

Posted

ok, you can be cheif of policery. now, off with flowery's head (that's the duty of the cheif of policery ;))

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

BBMUWHAHAHAHAHAHA







Your funny. :mellow:










:P

therevolution
Posted

waitwaitwait, haha can someone tell me what my job entails...? pleaaaaaaaaaaasee :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

well what al told you is a fast way to be put in exile :no:

but your my friend so that wont happen :P

Posted

Cheif of policery's duties:

To eat tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

To promote the general welfare

To collect the Taco Tax

To follow all orders of the Supreme Presimonarkingemporodictator insofar as they relate to the policery of CreepyAlienville.



anyway, i feel like a Russian Communist conducting our Court on the foreign soil of open mic. THough I guess I'm the czar you're all hiding from here anyway ;) :P

therevolution
Posted

yes, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.... hahahaha

Posted

Oh! This looks like fun!
*pauses*
Wait, how does it work? :sadder:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Dec 31 2004, 04:20 AM'] Oh! This looks like fun!
*pauses*
Wait, how does it work? :sadder: [/quote]
Yay for Tink!!

yes ma'am just step right up thur' :tiphat:

and think of a title for yourself for here at phatmass!! lol thats it!! lol :lol:

just a title that you would like to be known as!

Posted

Hmm....yeah....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...