Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow Finally. I've been a member since Oct 2003, and I knew I had to hit 500 before 2005. I probably took longest to get 500 compared to any other member.

Phatmass coolest member finally has 500. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Dec 31 2004, 02:55 PM'] Wow Finally. I've been a member since Oct 2003, and I knew I had to hit 500 before 2005. I probably took longest to get 500 compared to any other member.

Phatmass coolest member finally has 500. :cool: :cool: :cool: [/quote]
Congratulations.

Posted

haha Rachael told me this joke just now

What did 50 Cent say when his grandma gave him a sweater?

"Gee, you knit?"

Hahaha

Posted

Seriously getting posts takes for ever...

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Dec 31 2004, 05:15 PM'] haha Rachael told me this joke just now

What did 50 Cent say when his grandma gave him a sweater?

"Gee, you knit?"

Hahaha [/quote]
:P

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Dec 31 2004, 05:15 PM'] haha Rachael told me this joke just now

What did 50 Cent say when his grandma gave him a sweater?

"Gee, you knit?"

Hahaha [/quote]
lololololol :rolling:


congrats on the post playboy
:cool:

Posted

Hey! congrats on your wonderful achievement!

Yay!

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

Congrats Krush2k2. :cheers: :clap: :cool: :)

You started only a month before me

so I'll be the slowest when I finally get there

God bless, you're awesome and keep explaning and defending the faith.

Robert

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

Hey Krush, I finally made it too. :breakdance: :bounce: :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...