Tony Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 do you you see being the Champion at this moment? Reemmeber you are not obligated by contract to vote the Orange Bowl winner like the coaches are lol They are all undefeated, Utah plays pitt tonight and shoud smother them. I am going with the Oklahoma sooners....for now.
cathgirl Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I don't watch college football that much, but I'll go with Oklahoma b/c it's fun to say.
conservativecatholic Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 (edited) Auburn most definitely. Although I'm a proud Texan, Alabama is a great state too. By the way, USC is overrated. Edited January 1, 2005 by conservativecatholic
Tony Posted January 2, 2005 Author Posted January 2, 2005 well Utah made a strong showing against Pitt. 35-7.. which could spark some more arguments on who should be the champ
Sammy Blaze Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 hey, all that matters is that the Horns won. that is all. ~S.
JoannaBanana Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 I hate saying this because I dont like Oklahoma..but timma have to go with them..because they're good lol
Scofizzle Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 Auburn!!!....The SEC never gets any respect........Auburn would destroy Oklahome and USc...Just like LSU last year!!!!
J.R.D Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 Ok fo sho ... the off the hizzle fashizzile badizille
Tony Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 auburn 16 Va Tech 13.. quburn had some shakey moments in that one but they got the W and still have a right to say "We should of been in the Orange bowL".. man this smells of elderberries, that result means there are going to be 3 undefeated when its all done with.. Utah, Auburn, and the USC/Oklahoma winner
zealousrap Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 PENN STATE ALL THE WAY LOL next year just wait
BullnaChinaShop Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jan 4 2005, 01:30 PM'] auburn 16 Va Tech 13.. quburn had some shakey moments in that one but they got the W and still have a right to say "We should of been in the Orange bowL".. man this smells of elderberries, that result means there are going to be 3 undefeated when its all done with.. Utah, Auburn, and the USC/Oklahoma winner [/quote] Auburn did just fine until they decided to try and coast to the end instead of trying to push the ball up the field. I don't think they threw another pass after the interception. All I can say is "Its Great to Be and Auburn Tiger"
Tony Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:36 PM'] Auburn did just fine until they decided to try and coast to the end instead of trying to push the ball up the field. I don't think they threw another pass after the interception. All I can say is "Its Great to Be and Auburn Tiger" [/quote] "War eagle"?
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Jan 4 2005, 01:36 PM'] All I can say is "Its Great to Be and Auburn Tiger" [/quote] Apparently they don't enforce capitalization rules and proper spelling in classes at that fine institution. (Living in Alabama and dating a girl who went to Auburn)
BullnaChinaShop Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jan 4 2005, 01:47 PM'] Apparently they don't enforce capitalization rules and proper spelling in classes at that fine institution. (Living in Alabama and dating a girl who went to Auburn) [/quote] I'm an engineer so spelling and grammar are secondary to content.
conservativecatholic Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:29 AM'] hey, all that matters is that the Horns won. that is all. ~S. [/quote] You bet! Hook 'em!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now