Tink Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 wow, I've gone from Lurker to PM Alien in a matter of 48 hours. I didn't even mean to. That's gotta be some kind of record. :ph34r:
Benedict Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 I am never going to have a custom title. You will, though. Within the week.
Tink Posted January 3, 2005 Author Posted January 3, 2005 Well, school started back up... I no longer have 130 something posts a day
Scofizzle Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 yah...I dont think its a record I did it pretty fast myself.......but now im shooting for PM Pham but I still a a ways to go
Tink Posted January 3, 2005 Author Posted January 3, 2005 350 posts in two days? Wow. Who would have thought? :ph34r:
rachael Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 05:57 PM'] Well, school started back up... I no longer have 130 something posts a day [/quote] i do
Andrea348 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 i think jennie takes the prize for increasing her post count in the least amount of time....i don't remember what the numbers were, but she was able to change her title awfully quickly....
rachael Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 07:01 PM'] you're also not still in high school. [/quote] one last post before i leave... yes i still am in high school
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 LOL way to go Tink!! :cheer: thats prettty good if i may say so myself *refuses to look at her own post count*
phatcatholic Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 11:02 PM'] Phatcatholic, you don't count! [/quote] whaaaaat?
RemnantRules Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 YEA...def Jennie aka StColette. Over the summer her and I posted about 200-250 posts a day. ...If you anybody doesn't believe me just go and find my personal thread
crusader1234 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Aloysius is definately up there - he finished like three 100 bottles of beer threads a day during June.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now