Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

no Krush isnt-thats my homegirl

Posted

God bless rachael.. prayers for you :)

Posted

ya...umm i know i dont know you but you guys, shes gotta do what shes gotta do man, just let her figure stuff out

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:04 AM'] God bless rachael.. prayers for you :) [/quote]
ditto prayers peep. dont stay too long away from us.... :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 4 2005, 03:35 AM'] ditto prayers peep. dont stay too long away from us.... :sadder: [/quote]
y'all don't need me anyways :)

cmotherofpirl
Posted

wanna bet? :)

Posted

please tell me how i am of use around here

cmotherofpirl
Posted

You make me smile. :)

homeschoolmom
Posted

I, for one, enjoy your presence...

and you're one of the few people whose name I remember... :unsure:

theculturewarrior
Posted

I think you're phunny, Rach. :) I would hate to see you go.

I can understand how you feel though. ;)

Posted

becuz ur my homegirl and we miss you!

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 4 2005, 08:06 AM'] y'all don't need me anyways :) [/quote]
sure we do.. we need pedro too :)

Posted

Need?
Of course we need you. You are such a ray of sunshine and joy, you make so many people here happy. This is something that you shouldnt have to be told, since it's obvious by how many PM'ers are responding to this thread.
Want is more of a good word. And yes, we want you here too.
Do what you need to do. Listen, and be still. We are here if you need to talk or just blow off steam.
My turn will be coming soon enough(to cry and blow off steam) and it is such a relief to know I have such a large loving phamily here for support.

We love you rach.
Dont be gone too long.

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Jan 4 2005, 01:53 PM'] Need?
Of course we need you. You are such a ray of sunshine and joy, you make so many people here happy. This is something that you shouldnt have to be told, since it's obvious by how many PM'ers are responding to this thread.
Want is more of a good word. And yes, we want you here too.
Do what you need to do. Listen, and be still. We are here if you need to talk or just blow off steam.
My turn will be coming soon enough(to cry and blow off steam) and it is such a relief to know I have such a large loving phamily here for support.

We love you rach.
Dont be gone too long. [/quote]
:) agreed.

little_angel202
Posted

awww rach dont go! i think you are fab hunny! and you never fail to make me smile!
my prayers are coming over to you ...........:globe:

Posted

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Jan 4 2005, 11:53 AM'] Need?
Of course we need you. You are such a ray of sunshine and joy, you make so many people here happy. This is something that you shouldnt have to be told, since it's obvious by how many PM'ers are responding to this thread.
Want is more of a good word. And yes, we want you here too.
Do what you need to do. Listen, and be still. We are here if you need to talk or just blow off steam.
My turn will be coming soon enough(to cry and blow off steam) and it is such a relief to know I have such a large loving phamily here for support.

We love you rach.
Dont be gone too long. [/quote]
i couldn't have said it better! :)

Posted

Rach, do you realize that my sister and I talk about of phunny convos when we're not on PM, and say, "I love Racheal!"

:unsure: I :wub: you!!!!

Posted

'Phatmass' without our Rachael is like 'Friends' without thier Rachael...just wouldn't be right :cool:

Hope these are cheering you up! :)

Posted

[quote name='Benedict' date='Jan 3 2005, 09:06 PM'] That wasn't so much an apology as a warning. [/quote]
I am stupid sometimes.

That should have been, "It is not [b]only [/b]an apology but [b]also [/b]a warning".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...