An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help! Need textbooks

Brother Adam

If I had any of them I would gladdly send them to you, but alas, I don't.

I would reccomand half.com or eBay before paying for the Used books at the bookstore. That is what everyone has told me to do when I "whine" because I can't afford my books (and they are not textbooks, they are my "readding for fun books.")

For crying out loud, thats what Im doing! haha

I need info though as some are 'buy it now' and I want to grab them before theyre gone.

Brother Adam

[quote name='Quietfire' date='Jan 4 2005, 06:54 PM'] I have Map of Life..but its a book...an older one..not a textbook but regular book.

I can get you some others but I need to know when is the absolute last day you can get them by..
Love and Responsibility
Selfhood of the human person. [/quote]
Hi, yes, they are actually regular books, not textbooks, but they are used in place of textbooks. That would be great if you could get me any of them. PM me and let me know how much you want, if I can borrow them, or if you want to sell them, or whatnot.

Hey lady,
Im still waiting for you to send me your address so I can send that ring to you.

Yeah...you!
I havent forgotten.

Have you tried a public library for some of those sheed stuff and Love and Responsiblitiy?

I've found some there..........or does FUS have any of those in thier library?

I found out too late that alot of the books I needed for classes had some for checkout. Sometimes I even asked professors for a copy I could borrow for the semester when money was tight. Those that Iasked obliged!

just a thought! ^_^