journeyman Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 6 2005, 10:40 PM'] I'm not 18 until March [/quote] March is not in the Spring?
Shamerite Posted January 8, 2005 Author Posted January 8, 2005 ooh! good wishes you guys! keep it up for the party!!! what number is this? 20. i wish i had already finished my homework 21. i wish i could be invisible for one day, so i could go to school and- well, you know what i'd do Caroline...hehehe hint, :irate: but since i know your lack of common sense, "someday Caroline... i'll do it secretly, and all you'll see is a murderer........ hehehehehahahahahahahaahahahahhhaahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah victory shall be mine forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah! okay, im getting scary now....
Noel's angel Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 22. i wish that i could meet paul murphy some day
Dr.Hampsterveil Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 I wish that I could grow wings and start flying
Shamerite Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 24. i wish i get an A or B on tomarrows tests in Latin and History
Krush2k2 Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 I wish everyone was Catholic(make things easier)
Krush2k2 Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 I also wish Lucky Charms had more marshmellows But who doesnt?
Noel's angel Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 28. I wish people would post the numbers beside their wishes, so as i dont have to go back a load of posts and count which number it should be
Shamerite Posted January 12, 2005 Author Posted January 12, 2005 29. ditto and ditto to numba 27!!!!!!!! i wish my brother didn't have to go back to college and would stay here for summer, and people in my class weren't so difficult(not sayin' any names!!!!) (30,31,32)
cathgirl Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 30. I wish I was born smarter in the math area so Trig. wouldn't be so hard!
Mr Bubble Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 31. I wish it wasn't so early in the morning...
christ_myantidrug Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 32. i wish i didnt have 8 billion hours of homework every night
Catholic_Pinoy Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 [quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Jan 7 2005, 03:47 PM'] how can I make you happier?? [/quote] I don't know. That's why I'm wishing, LOL. Thanks for asking though!
Catholic_Pinoy Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 [quote name='shortysportychick' date='Jan 8 2005, 08:46 AM'] by cheering her up!! [/quote] Uhh... I'm a guy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now