Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 (edited) huhhhhh ?????? hehe Edited January 6, 2005 by Guest
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jan 6 2005, 02:54 AM'] what in the world is sleeing? [/quote] lolol mann its late
phatcatholic Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jan 6 2005, 02:54 AM'] what in the world is sleeing? [/quote] there's a "p" in there, u just missed it btw, i'm not slee[color=blue][b]p[/b][/color]ing b/c i work third shift now, so i'm killin time at work
phatcatholic Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 6 2005, 02:56 AM'] I'm not sleeping cause Nick won't let me lol [/quote] u got that right!! its not every day i get to talk to u. i have to take advantage of it!! WAKE UP SLEEPY-HEAD!!! :squash:
StColette Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jan 6 2005, 02:59 AM'] u got that right!! its not every day i get to talk to u. i have to take advantage of it!! WAKE UP SLEEPY-HEAD!!! :squash: [/quote] rofl I'm up I'm up lol
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 ya sleeping is over rated we wont sleep in Heaven right ?
StColette Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:02 AM'] we wont sleep in Heaven right ? [/quote] hmm I don't think we will but who knows
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 well if we do at least there wont be bad dreams i have way to many bad dreams ive noticed to, as ive gotton older.....i remember alot more of my dreams.....
StColette Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:08 AM'] well if we do at least there wont be bad dreams i have way to many bad dreams ive noticed to, as ive gotton older.....i remember alot more of my dreams..... [/quote] Nope no bad dreams in Heaven I don't have bad dreams too often lol the other night I had a weird dream about buying Bible Commentaries to take with me to Steubenville lol
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:15 AM'] Nope no bad dreams in Heaven I don't have bad dreams too often lol the other night I had a weird dream about buying Bible Commentaries to take with me to Steubenville lol [/quote] man i wish i had dreams like that lol my dreams are all tripped out
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 although its prolly my own fault for the junk i think about while im awake
StColette Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:19 AM'] man i wish i had dreams like that lol my dreams are all tripped out [/quote] hmm do you pray the rosary before you go to sleep ?
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:21 AM'] hmm do you pray the rosary before you go to sleep ? [/quote] no and i really should i need to get into prayer more i try to say 7 our fathers and 7 hailmarys before I go to sleep but im not good at even always doing that.... i need to get more into prayer... your so right with that to...cuz i notice when i pray before i go to sleep i never have the bad dreams.....i think when im lazy though and dont pray....God lets me have it lol
StColette Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jan 6 2005, 03:23 AM'] your so right with that to...cuz i notice when i pray before i go to sleep i never have the bad dreams.....i think when im lazy though and dont pray....God lets me have it lol [/quote] Praying before you go to sleep really does help. I know that since I began praying the Rosary every night while I lay in bed I haven't had any really bad dreams other than a few spiritual ones. But praying really does help
Guest Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 well the dreamlands are calling me goodnight and GodBless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now