Andrea348 Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 6 2005, 09:20 PM'] Pepe is a cool name. When I get my car, it will probably end up being Dante. Yes, Dante. [/quote] Thank you.... my friend and I had a science behind naming cars......the first letter of the car had to match the brand name and the name must be of the opposite sex.... hence... pepe the pontiac and tobey the toyota dork....i know...haha
HavilyRose Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 I have a semi-random thought... I still feel a bit on the outside of Phatmass-I'm very new, and a little afraid to jump in. But, know that I am reading and praying and absorbing. I hope in the future when I feel like I have substantial input (and my mind isn't so concentrated on baby stuff) I'll become a "regular". Until then. I'll try and keep up with the randomness. Right-very well then...It is hailing here and my cars name is Alfonso. Okay, that should suffice for a point- voided post. Peace! Havilynne
Tink Posted January 7, 2005 Author Posted January 7, 2005 Hey, don't worry about feeling on the outside... I was registered for three months before I started posting like three days ago, and now look how addicted I am! Andrea, I guess I could get a Diablo.... or a different name for my car... :ph34r:
Andrea348 Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='HavilyRose' date='Jan 6 2005, 09:53 PM'] I have a semi-random thought... I still feel a bit on the outside of Phatmass-I'm very new, and a little afraid to jump in. But, know that I am reading and praying and absorbing. I hope in the future when I feel like I have substantial input (and my mind isn't so concentrated on baby stuff) I'll become a "regular". Until then. I'll try and keep up with the randomness. Right-very well then...It is hailing here and my cars name is Alfonso. Okay, that should suffice for a point- voided post. Peace! Havilynne [/quote] awww.....don't be afraid to jump in...the water's warm!!!! i know how you feel...i started off slow too....more looking around and reading than posting
Krush2k2 Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 HBO airs the best show of all time and it is called THE WIRE
Andrea348 Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 6 2005, 10:02 PM'] Andrea, I guess I could get a Diablo.... or a different name for my car... :ph34r: [/quote] you could get a dodge....
immaculata Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 welcome to the Pham, Havily! Don't worry about feeling like an outsider, that's how we alllll felt at one point! Just keep jumping in to conversations and get to know people.. chatting on AIM is also great for getting to know phellow Phatmassers Just stay away from that Phazzan.. he's a little
WillT Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 Woo-Hoo! Is that random enough? Because I could try harder if you want.
Tink Posted January 7, 2005 Author Posted January 7, 2005 Old school, yes. A heck of a lot more convenient? Definitely.
ForHimAlone Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 6 2005, 10:14 PM'] floppy disks? MaN thats old school... [/quote] Alas, it is, but for those of us who are technologically-challenged, it works!!
journeyman Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Jan 6 2005, 10:28 PM'] Alas, it is, but for those of us who are technologically-challenged, it works!! [/quote] Have floppies increased their storage capacity? IS at work is mad at me because I can't archive last year's e-mails onto a single CD
Krush2k2 Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 floppy disk are standard only 2MB, right? Compare that to a single CD at 800MB
Tony Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 7 2005, 01:12 AM'] floppy disk are standard only 2MB, right? Compare that to a single CD at 800MB [/quote] might be 1.44 MB. thats what they were when I used floppies moons ago
Tony Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 that pizza took a heck of a long time to get here...
J.R.D Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 WOW! my nails r really dirrty... should i clean them?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now