An Old School Catholic Message Board

For G Freak 12

Pope St Clement 1

Pope St Clement 1

10. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Pope St Clement 1

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, World without end.
Amen

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy. Amen.

Jesus my Lord, I offer You all that I do, all that I say, all that I hear, all that I see, and I pray for Your unending mercy to continue to be poured upon me and my family, neighbors and friends, even those who have turned away from you and those whose hearts are like stone, and G-Freak and those suffering like her. Amen.

For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world, especially G-Freak. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

St. Anselm of Canterbury, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Casimir, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Jude, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Joseph, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Therese of Lisieux, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Maragaret of Clitherow, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Francis of Assisi, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Lawrence the Illuminator, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Lucy of Sicily, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Brigid of Ireland, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Cecilia, pray for G-Freak12!

St. Francis Borgia, pray for G-Freak12!

Our Lady of Good Remedy, pray for G-Freak12!

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for G-Freak12!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for G-Freak12!

G-Freak, just know you've got aaaaaaaall those saints and a bunch more praying for you in Heaven! :P

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the begining is now ansd shall be world without end. Amen

Pope St Clement 1

The Divine Mercy Chaplet :

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Pope St Clement 1

I believe in God, the Father almighy, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead, On the 3rd day he arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
Amen

Pope St Clement 1

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Pope St Clement 1

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Pope St Clement 1

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spiritm
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
World without end.
Amen

Pope St Clement 1

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and those of the whole World