Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i can throw this football over that mountain?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted
:huh:
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 9 2005, 03:31 AM'] me lol [/quote]
:)

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

now the real question is do you know why youre laughing......

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 9 2005, 02:32 AM'] :) [/quote]
Oh ye of little faith ;) ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted
:lol: @ jennie ^_^ :P ^_^
HomeTeamFamily
Posted

did i just get hijacked?

by three of my "friends"?

:(

Posted

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 9 2005, 02:34 AM'] did i just get hijacked?

by three of my "friends"?

:( [/quote]
yes hun you just got hijacked

franciscanheart
Posted

NO! haha this thread is awesome.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 9 2005, 03:34 AM'] did i just get hijacked?

by three of my "friends"?

:( [/quote]
I don't hijack people, Adam. I stalk them.

franciscanheart
Posted

lol nm jennie says its hijacked so i guess it is....

HomeTeamFamily
Posted
:sadder:
franciscanheart
Posted

wow haha okay.....



now seems like a good time for:




















:banana:
DANCING BANANA MAN!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 9 2005, 03:33 AM'] Oh ye of little faith ;) ^_^ [/quote]
:huh: Why am I of little faith?

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

does it matter? you can move mountains now!!

and laura the banana didnt help

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 9 2005, 02:37 AM'] :huh: Why am I of little faith? [/quote]
I have no idea ^_^

O ye of big faith

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 9 2005, 03:38 AM'] I have no idea ^_^

O ye of big faith [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Girls are :cyclops:

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

seriously guys, i think i can throw this football over that mountain

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 9 2005, 03:41 AM'] seriously guys, i think i can throw this football over that mountain [/quote]
What mountain?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...